unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Wednesday Picks, Max Play keeps the doctors away!

Well a 2-2 night in CBB last night as Buckeyes/Illini can't score 5 points in the final 3 minutes to get the over, should have known its the Big 10, and Duke misses the front end of 2 straight 1 and 1's at the end of the NC St game to miss the cover.

But today I will lay it out on the line.

Max Play #2 this month:

Wisconsin -2

I am not going to say much on this one except: Do you really think that the Badgers under Bo Ryan are going to lose 3 straight conference games? I have no doubt in my mind that Wisconsin will win this game. Iowa is aweful, this line should be closer to -7. Bo Ryan will have this team ready for tonights ball game. Do not be suprised at all if this a complete route, if the Badgers aren't ready to play this game after getting nipped by Purdue and then falling to Minnesota in overtime at home no less, in a game they controlled until the very end, then I don't know what will.

Regular play:

Louisville -10.5
    Nebraska/Oklahoma under 131.5
    Clemson +14.5

Good Luck!
    Last edited by unde0087; 01-21-09 at 05:07 PM. Reason: addins: Ville -10.5, Neb/OU under

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

added in 2 more plays late this afternoon, I am heading to workout, good luck to all and lets get those books tonight

Most of all watch Wisconsin roll tonight!!!!