lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

i was doing f-cking backflips in joy when i got home and watched the OT. I bought miami to -6 and my cell phone ticker said portland was up

Gamblin'Machi
    Gamblin'Machi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Quote Originally Posted by bettorjon View Post
    LOL

for real??
    The record is 17 or so and they are at 14 dipshit. Glad you took the blazers.
    Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Heat make you money, don't bet against them!

shermanator
    shermanator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2973

had miami lucky they covered in ot

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Speechless. I've been on some bad beats before, but to get drilled twice like this pretty much takes the cake. Had big plays on both.

15 of 20 from the field in the 4th and OT? Seriously?

I was on the MIA/MIL under the other night that went to OT as well. I give up and defer to the public on the Heat from now on; this team is a square player's dream.
    i think that makes it about 0-10 when you agree on one of my plays....awesome

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Very frustrating game last night. We should of had that but what can you do but move on

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    i think that makes it about 0-10 when you agree on one of my plays....awesome
    Unbelievable -- I've noticed that too. Maybe we have our own "system" working here.

LeBron just murdered oddsmakers and sharps alike last night. Look at how much of the public was on Miami and, more specficially, the over. We're talking 80-90% of public money, and look at the movement on the total. Incredible. I'd take these two bets 100 times out of 100 if you asked me to do it again.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unbelievable -- I've noticed that too. Maybe we have our own "system" working here.

LeBron just murdered oddsmakers and sharps alike last night. Look at how much of the public was on Miami and, more specficially, the over. We're talking 80-90% of public money, and look at the movement on the total. Incredible. I'd take these two bets 100 times out of 100 if you asked me to do it again.
    not me....im done fading the heat. they obviously were messing around for 46 minutes then decided to turn it on. blazers were up 7 with 2 minutes left.

if the heat go get camby, that could seal it....

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    not me....im done fading the heat. they obviously were messing around for 46 minutes then decided to turn it on. blazers were up 7 with 2 minutes left.

if the heat go get camby, that could seal it....
    A lot of the problem is the officiating, where I think the zebras get star struck and really start to favor Miami -- especially at the end of games. Subconsciously, I think they're waiting for the Heat to take over as well, and they let them get away with pretty much anything they want.

That no call on LeBron's double dribble late in the game was asinine. Open your goddam eyes.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

sharps???

the sharp play was miami dude

dont you people get it, the sharp play is the winning play

winners and losers

no such thing as sharps or sqaures

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

A lot of the problem is the officiating, where I think the zebras get star struck and really start to favor Miami -- especially at the end of games. Subconsciously, I think they're waiting for the Heat to take over as well, and they let them get away with pretty much anything they want.

That no call on LeBron's double dribble late in the game was asinine. Open your goddam eyes.
    Go find the replay, Wade touched the ball making it a perfectly legal, though sloppy, play.

You can't possibly blame the zebras for last night.

First 12