EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

EP36s Dallas Mavs Playoff Thread

This is the team that I see play the majority of the time where I live at in Tejas. Gonna place a wager for each of their post-season games and see where we land. Enjoy, don't enjoy, go F yourself ... it's all the same.

MAVS +145: SERIES WIN
    Taking this for five units. The Hornets and Mavs split their four regular season meetings with both winning twice on their home court. Dallas did however push the Hornets to OT on the road, while the Mavs held serve at home with a 13 point and 9 point win. Look for the Mavs to use their veteran experience - the Kidd Factor - to steal a game on the road which could make the difference in this series that goes 6 or 7.

SATURDAY, APRIL 19th: GAME 1, OVER 192 (-110)
    One unit. Both meetings in New Orleans went over this number, so I'm going with that trend.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 04-19-08 at 06:10 PM.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

take ml tonight plus 15o i like it, shit i need it

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Make ur baskets Dallas

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Post-Season Record: 1-0 +1.00 unit
    TUESDAY, APRIL 22nd: GAME 2, Mavs +150
    Game 1 was a tale of two halves with Dallas dominating the 1st and the Hornets the 2nd. Dallas got away from what was working in the 1st half - going to the basket - and settled for too many jumpers in the 2nd. The Hornets were able to get out in transition on those missed shots and score + the Mavs had no answer for Chris Paul in the 3rd quarter. So why would that change in Game 2? The Mavs were in a similar situation last post-season. After dropping a shocking 95-87 decision to Golden State in Game 1 - shooting 37% from the field, the Mavs came back and dominated Game 2. They shot close to 49% (despite a 1-16 3pt performance) & again aggressively took the ball to the rim, shooting 43 FTs in that game. I look for the Mavs to come out aggressive in Game 2 knowing that settling for jump shots = death. Looking for Jason Terry to be the catalyst perhaps and another big game from Dirk.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

mavs are awful
    they have done this to me my whole life
    they suck