IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    I don't know. Mavs are now ranked 2nd to come out of the West.
    They gave up the backbone of their defense, their pg, and multiple draft assets for a guy that's as nutty as a fruit cake. I can't see them getting out of the west this year. I also can't imagine for one moment Irving being content in Dallas. He couldn't stand being #2 to James... you think he's going to be #2 to a whitey?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Didn't see this one coming.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Kyrie needs to find Jesus. Truth will set his mind free. His Muslim faith doesn't seem to be working out for him mentally.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-05-23 at 06:14 PM.

IBetYou

Why couldn't they make a trade like this for a decent centre? Instead stuck with 32yo Powell

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Still no word if he got a contract extension with Dallas.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Still no word if he got a contract extension with Dallas.
    I think he has to wait until the end of the season to do the 4-year deal (bird rights). So he will demand 50mil/ year over 4 years. BAD BAD BAD trade

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: IBetYou

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    I think he has to wait until the end of the season to do the 4-year deal (bird rights). So he will demand 50mil/ year over 4 years. BAD BAD BAD trade
    That means Dallas is over the barrel right now then.

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    durant had to opt out and go somewhere else. he should have stayed in GS and continued that dynasty.

irving is just all over the place. lebron needs him though. be funny if the nets get westbrook and he plays with durant.
    He should have stayed in OKC and built a legacy with that franchise that will never be surpassed. He’d have won eventually and they would have built him a statue. Instead- he’s known as a front runner crybaby with no real franchise to call home. Truly a sad story.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    He should have stayed in OKC and built a legacy with that franchise that will never be surpassed. He’d have won eventually and they would have built him a statue. Instead- he’s known as a front runner crybaby with no real franchise to call home. Truly a sad story.
    agreed. be a hometown hero.

now he chased a new team with irving as his guy and the years have been a disaster

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

They gave up the backbone of their defense, their pg, and multiple draft assets for a guy that's as nutty as a fruit cake. I can't see them getting out of the west this year. I also can't imagine for one moment Irving being content in Dallas. He couldn't stand being #2 to James... you think he's going to be #2 to a whitey?
    The mavs weren’t going anywhere with specter and smith and had they done nothing they were going to have to blow up the team anyway. Now this might appease Luka till the end of the year and they can decide what to do then. Risk free trade move by the Mavs. Pretty smart

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

Yeah they will lose luka so it's this year or bust. They won't be signing kyrie

Added 20% to my nets future eastern conference and title at average odds 13 to 1. Official play. If they get another player before the deadline which is possible with the dallas pix the nets odds will definitely get shorter

This is a great move to get defenders. Finney smith picks up the best guys and kd familiar with dinwiddie

They take the picks pick up another player they are legitimate threats to beat the celtics. No more taytum and brown switching off simmons to get kyrie

Durant has a better record without kyrie than with. The team without kd they can't get to .500 even with kyrie.

Kyrie is a dead defender. People just focus on one side of the ball

Not bad for doncic because this guy was headed for certain injury imo carrying the team. Kyrie is an elite ballhandlee and shot maker this will give luka much needed breaks. The issue with dallas is their d took a nosedive. So we'll see

budwiser

Crushing for the la teams who desperately needed kyrie. Lakers stupid wouldn't do what is necessary lebron has to be very upset season over for lakers now

They could have sent a pos player westbrick and went for the title with one of the greatest players of all time in his curtain call years. Now stuck without perimeter shooting which is death in today's nba

budwiser

Tatum is not switching to post up finney smith. Finney smith can pick and roll get rebounds. Dinwiddie is not a bad defender.

They already match up better v celtics

One more trade please with dallas pix and harris curry or mills to get a solid starter and they are better than the celtics

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

All of the best teams are still in the east. Warriors/curry might be done unless I guess Poole can fill the role. Lakers are ok at best, we will see how clips look healthy after the break but they haven't been dominating, mavs arent better than any top east team but the bigger win is curry being injured.

budwiser

Denver in the west looking nasty

Clip and lake took major step back without kyrie

Can dallas put it together i doubt it but who knows how kyrie luka mix. Posdible

Warriors look dead in the water curry hospital program

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    Denver in the west looking nasty

Clip and lake took major step back without kyrie

Can dallas put it together i doubt it but who knows how kyrie luka mix. Posdible

Warriors look dead in the water curry hospital program

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/denver-...es-2023020516/

budwiser

Yeah no murray joker kcp gordon

Natty68
    Natty68's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2481

This guy is bat-chit crazy and worse, a cancer everywhere he goes. Had to suffer his antics when he was in Boston....just a great big petulant child.

budwiser

Question becomes, can it work in Dallas. It can be a disaster, but it can be great.

The argument is....this won't work, they both need the ball. Look at the Houston Rockets, they said the same thing with Paul and Harden, both need the ball. They were a Paul hamstring pull away from possibly beating the Golden State Warriors in their prime and making it to the finals. Though reports are Harden got frustrated with Paul.

it's unpredictable how Doncic and Kyrie work out.

budwiser

budwiser

Loll when u kno as a white dude u got no chance these guys are like rubber bands and can jump and quick

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

When a black man converts to Islam they usually lose in life going forward from what I've seen. Look at Mike Tyson for example. He came out jail a Muslim believer and never won another fight again if I'm not mistaken. He sells weed now and does documentary promo's to pay his bills.

Just my take.

Not being Islamphobic and to each their own. This is America and we can practice any religion we want and that what makes this a great Country. Freedom of thought and religion.. We can also express opinions on it for better or for worse.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    When a black man converts to Islam they usually lose in life going forward from what I've seen. Look at Mike Tyson for example. He came out jail a Muslim believer and never won another fight again if I'm not mistaken. He sells weed now and does documentary promo's to pay his bills.

Just my take.

Not being Islamphobic and to each their own. This is America and we can practice any religion we want and that what makes this a great Country. Freedom of thought and religion.. We can also express opinions on it for better or for worse.
    Jibbby, give me 2 laps. Quick.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Kyle Irving sounds very smart when he speaks. That's a rarity in the NBA. He may be bi-polar but he's very cerebral.

budwiser

Just my take.

I hear you but....Muhammad Ali. Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

That said, yeah Tyson. Tyson got $ fame all that, killed his drive.
    3 best players of my Gen X generation in this order-Jordan, Woods, Tyson.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    The mavs weren’t going anywhere with specter and smith and had they done nothing they were going to have to blow up the team anyway. Now this might appease Luka till the end of the year and they can decide what to do then. Risk free trade move by the Mavs. Pretty smart
    They don't need to appease him until the end of the year; he's under contract. He's not American, he's not going to run from his duties! They swap his favourite player on the team, DFS, for a lunatic... yes that's going to end well. Gotta build for the future.

This Nico Harrison just keeps scooping up trash people with flawed games... Wood, McGee, Irving, Markieff. Donnie Nelson wasn't a great GM either, but he hired good people (dfs/ kleber/ powell/ curry/ doncic/ parsons etc). You can build up with good people.

IBetYou

Just reading up on him... why would you hire a shoe guy to be your GM? Diversity hire? Talent evaluation and problem solving are the main qualities a GM can have. K.Bryant's right hand man ooooh! Some of these teams deserve to lose.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

be interesting to see what the nets do in the next 4 days to build around durant for the stretch run

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    be interesting to see what the nets do in the next 4 days to build around durant for the stretch run
    Will be interesting for sure. Hopefully Durant will be happy without all the drama now and not request another trade again.

budwiser

They don't need to appease him until the end of the year; he's under contract. He's not American, he's not going to run from his duties! They swap his favourite player on the team, DFS, for a lunatic... yes that's going to end well. Gotta build for the future.

This Nico Harrison just keeps scooping up trash people with flawed games... Wood, McGee, Irving, Markieff. Donnie Nelson wasn't a great GM either, but he hired good people (dfs/ kleber/ powell/ curry/ doncic/ parsons etc). You can build up with good people.
    So if the shoe guy made a dumb trade, what are you upset about? Put $ on the Nets to win the title. Low risk, high reward. The fact that the Nets odds dropped after this is ridiculous. People who don't understand the game. There was no way the Nets were going to beat the Celtics with Irving, Curry, Mills, Harris, Yuta on the floor.

Now they got a bigger defender in Finney-Smith, granted Dinwiddie not a good defender but how much worse than Kyrire.

And, they're most likely going to pick up another solid player, bogdanovic anunoby lavine derozan who knows. you got a day or 2 to pick up these odds, do it today. take advantage of it. i tell everyone to take nets eastern conference and title. low risk, high reward, nothing to lose. because people DO NOT UNDERSTAND what just happened

was listening to an espn analyst say now the nets have no shot at a title. this is what happens when people don't watch the nets don't know the team in detail. this is a joe public sighting imo.

budwiser

Here, look at this v the Celtics. You can see how blatantly small this team is, it's not even competitive. Coach puts in Sharpe, but Sharpe is not ready to be on a contending team. Through trades are making themselves competitive again, but again the public can't figure this out.

This was Kyrie's last game with the Nets.

IBetYou

Bucks are winning the East. That team is stacked.

IBetYou

Bucks are winning the title, I'd say.

First 123456 Last