CloudBoo
    CloudBoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

To finally answer your question Seto: why Sports is Rig!

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Make a video of every blown call and prove there is significant proof a non-negligible amount of obvious calls went Cleveland's way so much so that it could be construed as suspicious. Come on, convince me. You clearly want to.
    I wasn't directly implying it to you Seto. It was to all the Blind Sheepo who couldn't see the rig. If this is you then I correct myself, it does include you. I'll answer your question Seto since you the first one who ask nicely. And NBA season is over so I be nice.

I break the secret to you & the dumb dumb sheeps. I join this forum to help but figure out lots of Dumb F*cks refuse to open their Eyes. So I stopped. I'm a professional... & happen to gamble. I Got "Friends." Apparently you ppl don't know any millionaires or Elites. So when I say Rig. No joke. I Bet Big.. HUGE! I'm not poor son.

OK so study the Ref. These are just examples...
    When Mauer & Davis are Ref gsw are 18-1. That happen on gm1. I slam Gsw Gm 1 & made ton of $. Google Scott Foster which Gsw does horrible with him. This dude was involved with Donaghy when he was betting on games in 08. He was Ref for GM6 Clev-Gsw. And removed from GM7 of Warriors-OKC Gm 7 for more favorable gsw Ref. Google it yourself. Even if Foster is Ref doesn't mean it's automatically rig, you must study the storyline of what NBA wants. McCutchen favors Clev which he was Ref gm 3 & 7. Well you get the point. I was 17-3 this playoff. Only lost 3 times. Key is only bet certain games.

Now the players. Only star players are part of the Rig. Lebron, Kobe, Curry.. etc. Nike invested a lifetime contract with LeBron. Why? Rig was on for him this year. The bench players have no clue. That's why you sometime see close games cuz these players doesn't get to read the script. That's when the Ref comes into play. Read Donaghy interviews. You guys don't remember how many 1st rd draft picks Cleveland had before LeBron came back. Or LeBron went to 6 straight Championships. Or Jordon, Kobe etc. You ppl are blind as bats.

Now the Million Dollar Question is why won't these players rat? I have friends when I was younger.. let's see. I stop there. You ever google NFL & NBA owners? These old guys make Mafia movie guys look like regular street thugs. For example the NFL Owners like NYG, Pitts, NE, Dal, SF, notice how these teams have multiple rings, that's the clue. Google or YouTube Namath & mafia etc. If you a star player & they show pics of your mom, wife & kids, and tell you to take a dive what choice do you have? These Stars Hear Rumors of what happens if you refuse. And You HAVE no choice or your career is Over. What would you do. Plus these star players get paid big $$$ to shut up & more likely they already Joined the Secret Club (ask Louie which club). I play ball when I was younger & can shoot over 50% at will. And I'm a amateur. I seen Curry make 3 pts like it ain't nothing. Personally know Players. So don't be dumb when you hear ESPN tells u they have bad nite. If NBA gives them Green Light to go Off, they will Easily. These are the Best Players in the WORLD. Who here knows NBA players? If you do then you can vouch for me. Newton & Manning is 110% example of the Elites. Niners Superbowl.. Kap, let's just say I can get tickets to Niners GM. You throw out the word conspiracy, then suddenly it's becomes a joke? Jokes on you, idiots... you Dumb F*cks can choose to take this info & make $$$ or be blind like a Sheepo. Vegas don't build giant hotels by losing.

I don't want to even go into all the rituals & Masonic stuff cuz Nobody would even believe it. Yes Voodoo type Sh*t. I seen 1st hand. I didn't believe in the beginning but there's no denying it works 100% .. got no explanation how. These Rich Gay Pedophile (literally) sick F*cks ppl give you the SIGNS, Clues.. everything rite in front for all to see, yet ppl are too dumb to believe. Just listen to what Louie has to say. Read his past post. It's all there Sheepo.

Louie knew this & warn you guys but you guys Flame him & get angry. Bunch of idiots. This game 7 was close cuz Green was X-factor, played lights out. He the clueless one, no script for him. Look at Curry & Thompson stats... they took a dive. Just like WWE it's still Live Act. But still scripted story. Players still have to give a good show. If Irving didn't make that 3 then it would of went OT or Ref rig with fouls. That fake foul at end when Cavs down 4, you guys really that dumb? Either way, don't matter... the outcome will be Cleveland wins. Media spins it, NBA happy, Elites got their agenda. In the Old days the Elites distract the Sheepo with Gladiators for "Entertainment" while the Hidden hand does the real show. It's a magic act. Don't be bunch of Morons ppl!!! Like I said in other threads... today is 6/19 King James Birthday. Tribute to LeBron aka King James. Take this info and do whatever you like with it. Bunch of you Donkeys I tried to Warn but you deserve to lose your $$$. Can't Fix Stupid!!!

And you ppl still can't figure why I have a ghost account trolling you guys. Who I really am. Nothing odd or strange? Get a Clue! I was just bored & was only playing around with you poor ppl, now I fully "understand" why my Elite buddies want you Sheepo dead. Too Stupid to breath & bunch of useless eaters. Even when somebody tries to warn you, you DonkeyAsses still refuse. Fun is over ppl. War is coming. You had your chance....

Here's a hint: ---> The End!!

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Clousvoo solid round of applause

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Quote Originally Posted by CloudBoo View Post
    I wasn't directly implying it to you Seto. It was to all the Blind Sheepo who couldn't see the rig. If this is you then I correct myself, it does include you. I'll answer your question Seto since you the first one who ask nicely. And NBA season is over so I be nice.

I break the secret to you & the dumb dumb sheeps. I join this forum to help but figure out lots of Dumb F*cks refuse to open their Eyes. So I stopped. I'm a professional... & happen to gamble. I Got "Friends." Apparently you ppl don't know any millionaires or Elites. So when I say Rig. No joke. I Bet Big.. HUGE! I'm not poor son.

OK so study the Ref. These are just examples...
    When Mauer & Davis are Ref gsw are 18-1. That happen on gm1. I slam Gsw Gm 1 & made ton of $. Google Scott Foster which Gsw does horrible with him. This dude was involved with Donaghy when he was betting on games in 08. He was Ref for GM6 Clev-Gsw. And removed from GM7 of Warriors-OKC Gm 7 for more favorable gsw Ref. Google it yourself. Even if Foster is Ref doesn't mean it's automatically rig, you must study the storyline of what NBA wants. McCutchen favors Clev which he was Ref gm 3 & 7. Well you get the point. I was 17-3 this playoff. Only lost 3 times. Key is only bet certain games.

Now the players. Only star players are part of the Rig. Lebron, Kobe, Curry.. etc. Nike invested a lifetime contract with LeBron. Why? Rig was on for him this year. The bench players have no clue. That's why you sometime mmsee close games cuz these players doesn't get to read the script. That's when the Ref comes into play. Read Donaghy interviews. You guys don't remember how many 1st rd draft picks Cleveland had before LeBron came back. Or LeBron went to 6 straight Championships. Or Jordon, Kobe etc. You ppl are blind as bats.

Now the Million Dollar Question is why won't these players rat? I have friends when I was younger.. let's see. I stop there. You ever google NFL & NBA owners? These old guys make Mafia movie guys look like regular street thugs. For example the NFL Owners like NYG, Pitts, NE, Dal, SF, notice how these teams have multiple rings, that's the clue. Google or YouTube Namath & mafia etc. If you a star player & they show pics of your mom, wife & kids, and tell you to take a dive what choice do you have? These Stars Hear Rumors of what happens if you refuse. And You HAVE no choice or your career is Over. What would you do. Plus these star players get paid big $$$ to shut up & more likely they already Joined the Secret Club (ask Louie which club). I play ball when I was younger & can shoot over 50% at will. And I'm a amateur. I seen Curry make 3 pts like it ain't nothing. Personally know Players. So don't be dumb when you hear ESPN tells u they have bad nite. If NBA gives them Green Light to go Off, they will Easily. These are the Best Players in the WORLD. Who here knows NBA players? If you do then you can vouch for me. Newton & Manning is 110% example of the Elites. Niners Superbowl.. Kap, let's just say I can get tickets to Niners GM. You throw out the word conspiracy, then suddenly it's becomes a joke? Jokes on you, idiots... you Dumb F*cks can choose to take this info & make $$$ or be blind like a Sheepo. Vegas don't build giant hotels by losing.

I don't want to even go into all the rituals & Masonic stuff cuz Nobody would even believe it. Yes Voodoo type Sh*t. I seen 1st hand. I didn't believe in the beginning but there's no denying it works 100% .. got no explanation how. These Rich Gay Pedophile (literally) sick F*cks ppl give you the SIGNS, Clues.. everything rite in front for all to see, yet ppl are too dumb to believe. Just listen to what Louie has to say. Read his past post. It's all there Sheepo.

Louie knew this & warn you guys but you guys Flame him & get angry. Bunch of idiots. This game 7 was close cuz Green was X-factor, played lights out. He the clueless one, no script for him. Look at Curry & Thompson stats... they took a dive. Just like WWE it's still Live Act. But still scripted story. Players still have to give a good show. If Irving didn't make that 3 then it would of went OT or Ref rig with fouls. That fake foul at end when Cavs down 4, you guys really that dumb? Either way, don't matter... the outcome will be Cleveland wins. Media spins it, NBA happy, Elites got their agenda. In the Old days the Elites distract the Sheepo with Gladiators for "Entertainment" while the Hidden hand does the real show. It's a magic act. Don't be bunch of Morons ppl!!! Like I said in other threads... today is 6/19 King James Birthday. Tribute to LeBron aka King James. Take this info and do whatever you like with it. Bunch of you Donkeys I tried to Warn but you deserve to lose your $$$. Can't Fix Stupid!!!

And you ppl still can't figure why I have a ghost account trolling you guys. Who I really am. Nothing odd or strange? Get a Clue! I was just bored & was only playing around with you poor ppl, now I fully "understand" why my Elite buddies want you Sheepo dead. Too Stupid to breath & bunch of useless eaters. Even when somebody tries to warn you, you DonkeyAsses still refuse. Fun is over ppl. War is coming. You had your chance....

Here's a hint: ---> The End!!
    Wow u have too
    Much time on ur hands u must be broke.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

tl;dr