jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

My Gut Says OKC Will Blow It

They lose Game 6 and will be all but dead going back to SA for Game 7.
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-11-16 at 12:13 AM.

Enoch
    Enoch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Everybody is going to pound Spurs in game 6. NO WAY they lose 3 in a row right? Before that it was NO WAY they lose 2 in a row. Before that it was NO WAY Spurs losing at home. Point is, OKC is a lot better than people thought. Not to mention OKC Defense is doing a great job. Spurs are an excellent team, no doubt but OKC is on a mission. Pop doesn't know what to do. OKC is going for the jugular Thursday night. But what I've always said is go with your gut! BOL jtoler.

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1304

I want to take Spurs ML also but their performance of whole series does not help .. man they wasted every game they lost more than 12 points lead

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16130

Point is, OKC is a lot better than people thought.

Wrong conclusion. It's the Spurs whom are deviating from expectations.

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Teams that have won game 5 after being tied 2-2 in the playoffs have gone on to win the series 82% of the time.

Also Spurs have only beat Thunder 3 times out of the last 12 games they have played in OKC...

Thunder are young and fully healthy and do much better at recovering from matches with 1 day break in between. The only time Spurs have beat the Thunder in this series have been off multiple days break in between as witnessed from game 1 and game 3 (4 days break).

You are entitled to your gut feeling but would you care to explain further why you think the Spurs will prevail?

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Omarion View Post
    I want to take Spurs ML also but their performance of whole series does not help .. man they wasted every game they lost more than 12 points lead
    yeah i would just wait till 7 and skip game 6.. cause OKC can end it in 6 or spurs can force a 7. Spurs really do look washed up

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Spurs in 7

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

would love okc to win this thing, but i still see spurs in 7 unfortunately.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Spurs look tired but POP may have an answer To push a game 7.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyglobes View Post
    Teams that have won game 5 after being tied 2-2 in the playoffs have gone on to win the series 82% of the time.

Also Spurs have only beat Thunder 3 times out of the last 12 games they have played in OKC...

Thunder are young and fully healthy and do much better at recovering from matches with 1 day break in between. The only time Spurs have beat the Thunder in this series have been off multiple days break in between as witnessed from game 1 and game 3 (4 days break).

You are entitled to your gut feeling but would you care to explain further why you think the Spurs will prevail?
    Experience has something to do with it, but Spurs have been in more control in this series. Hats off to OKC for pulling through late in games but Spurs should have won every single game, the series should be over. Tables have turned and more pressure on SA now, they have an uphill battle, its just a gut feeling, doesnt mean 100% they get it done but I think they pull through in Game 6 and Game 7 they roll.

Enoch
    Enoch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Point is, OKC is a lot better than people thought.

Wrong conclusion. It's the Spurs whom are deviating from expectations.
    I agree, but how much of that is because of the way Thunder are playing ball. Give them credit. This is where the youth factor kicks in. Not to mention Westbrook and Durant factor.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

OKC has 2 things figured out:

1. how to limit lemarcus

2. contain kawhi

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    OKC has 2 things figured out:

1. how to limit lemarcus

2. contain kawhi
    Kawhi had 26,4, and 6, on 57% shooting, no containment there, the problem is he's been too much of the offense when it should be more balanced, he's doing or having to do too much and still have to guard the best on defense, something has to give. They didnt limit Aldridge either, he just missed bunnies, shots he'd normally make, he shot 6-21 missing open shots, still dropped 20 though.

IBetYou

The Spurs problem isn't so much scoring, it's rebounding. K.Leonard may be their best overall rebounder - you see him rip the ball off Ibaka in game 5?! - they lose that when he's on the perimeter guarding Westbrook/ Durant.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    I agree, but how much of that is because of the way Thunder are playing ball. Give them credit. This is where the youth factor kicks in. Not to mention Westbrook and Durant factor.
    No I won't! ...I refuse to give them credit. They're a flawed team many times over. I'm not going to forget that just because they're up 3-2 on a Spurs team that is disappointing.

Only 3 of their players I like: Durant/ Westbrook/ Adams.

jtoler

Last chance to get Spurs series bets in guys, +140 still available.

jtoler

Spurs very tentative no last hurrah it seems.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Spurs have two max players in Leonard and Alridge, but neither one is a leader. Both dudes are shy and quiet. I think the Spurs are screwed if these two guys are supposed to carry the team in to the future.

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by Rustyglobes View Post

Should've followed my advice, it's always better to go off stats and past history when wagering then getting caught up in the emotion of everything.