44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13086

Playoff Series

Taking Houston -200.00/100.00 for the series. BOL.

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Probably my favorite bet of the year. I have $2500 across 2 sites on Rockets series.

The Blazers have zero consistent scoring besides Aldridge, and they literally have zero finishers. Aldridge is a premier shooter, but he's not a finisher. Lillard appeared to be somebody who could take games over and finish at the rim, but anybody who's watched Portland in 2H of this season has to have seen that he's been average at best - failing to take games over against supposedly inferior talent on an almost nightly basis.

Portland's ONLY hope (and it's a minute one) is that Lillard returns to his All Star form immediately coupled with LMA shooting 65% from the field coupled with Batum and Mathews and Williams lighting it up from downtown to the tune of 40% during at least 4 of the games.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RMStanley View Post
    Probably my favorite bet of the year. I have $2500 across 2 sites on Rockets series.

The Blazers have zero consistent scoring besides Aldridge, and they literally have zero finishers. Aldridge is a premier shooter, but he's not a finisher. Lillard appeared to be somebody who could take games over and finish at the rim, but anybody who's watched Portland in 2H of this season has to have seen that he's been average at best - failing to take games over against supposedly inferior talent on an almost nightly basis.

Portland's ONLY hope (and it's a minute one) is that Lillard returns to his All Star form immediately coupled with LMA shooting 65% from the field coupled with Batum and Mathews and Williams lighting it up from downtown to the tune of 40% during at least 4 of the games.
    Lets hope we are correct...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Adding OKC -360.00/100.00