Ryannn222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

he's playing bozo

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Ryannn222 View Post
    he's playing bozo
    The GM of the Kings said it on NBA TV an hour ago moron.

Derrick Favors will start against Kings; Rudy Gay won’t play

By Aaron Falk

| The Salt Lake Tribune

First Published 12 minutes ago
    Updated 4 minutes ago

Sacramento, Calif. • The Jazz won’t get first crack at the new-look Kings after all.

The seven-player trade that shipped Rudy Gay from Toronto to Sacramento remains, for the time being, in limbo as former Kings Guard Greivis Vasquez was slow arriving in Canada and has yet to undergo a physical to finalize the deal.

"Rudy, Quincy [Acy] and Aaron [Gray] will be on the bench supporting us," Kings coach Mike Malone said, "and if they have any helpful thoughts for me, I’ll take them."

Malone and the Kings might need some input on how to handle a full-strength Jazz team. After missing last week’s game, forwards Marvin Williams and Derrick Favors will start tonight for 4-19 Utah.

"Having a healthy Derrick Favors makes that challenge for us that much harder," Malone said.

The Jazz know how dangerous Sacramento can be, even with a depleted lineup. The Kings got 32 points and 19 rebounds from DeMarcus Cousins in a win over Dallas on Monday, the first game since the team’s trade. Forward Derrick Williams also topped the 30-point mark after struggling for production earlier this year with Minnesota.

"I’ve seen teams that made trades and guys that are just kind of out there suddenly get an opportunity to play, they get a chance to shine," Jazz forward Richard Jefferson said. "They’re a very dangerous team."