Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
    Fire up the Air Compressor .
    Fixed it for you

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Any initial thoughts on the matchups? Will check back in over the next couple days so we can discuss it

Not sure if I'm gonna go heavy from the get-go or try to work my way into it. I seem to remember getting buried the first weekend last year then tearing it up the following week to make it all back and some more. Maybe I do better when I've already seen a game.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Any initial thoughts on the matchups? Will check back in over the next couple days so we can discuss it

Not sure if I'm gonna go heavy from the get-go or try to work my way into it. I seem to remember getting buried the first weekend last year then tearing it up the following week to make it all back and some more. Maybe I do better when I've already seen a game.
    Seemingly every thread I ever do starts off like that and then is followed by a huge bounceback. Lol idk what it is.

The 3/6 and 4/5s in both conferences are intriguing to me.

I liked Clippers a few weeks ago but then they suffered some injuries and now I'm not sure. I think they are built to go into the later rounds but not sure yet how far. They are very streaky. When it's good, it's real good.

Houston had an uneventful last month. Portland looked dead in the water but they have been rejuvenated. They are desperate to get something off the bench. Their offense can be great when they run through Aldridge. I think he is more prepared to endure a 7 game series than ever before but I still think they jack up too many long jumpers sometimes. That could be interesting though with how both teams are trending.

The East I'm really not sure yet. I need to think about those middle two Matchups.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Seemingly every thread I ever do starts off like that and then is followed by a huge bounceback. Lol idk what it is.

The 3/6 and 4/5s in both conferences are intriguing to me.

I liked Clippers a few weeks ago but then they suffered some injuries and now I'm not sure. I think they are built to go into the later rounds but not sure yet how far. They are very streaky. When it's good, it's real good.

Houston had an uneventful last month. Portland looked dead in the water but they have been rejuvenated. They are desperate to get something off the bench. Their offense can be great when they run through Aldridge. I think he is more prepared to endure a 7 game series than ever before but I still think they jack up too many long jumpers sometimes. That could be interesting though with how both teams are trending.

The East I'm really not sure yet. I need to think about those middle two Matchups.
    Maybe you try to give the trolls hope before burying them?

Don't you think Bogut out is huge for GS though? I mean O'Neal will probably turn back the clock in 1 or 2 games in the series but I can't see him having a consistent impact. Probably a lot of small lineups I'd think, they'll probably go nuts from 3 in a couple games, most likely at home. Clippers will find it tough to win at Oracle which might prolong the series.

Interesting you're giving Portland a chance too. It's well documented I didn't think much of their start to the year and they have fallen back to where I expected them to fall back to but I give them a solid chance to win this series. I just don't take Harden and Howard seriously as "superstars". I do agree on Portland settling a bit too much, I actually like seeing Aldridge taking 20-footers when I fade them unless he's already made a couple before.. He takes them like he's Dirk or something, lol.

Everyone seems to be overlooking Toronto. No-one wanted the Bulls... Which I can understand them being the more physical and more playoff-tested team. Wonder how it turns out in the end. I feel Raptors are better than people give them credit for. I think I might take them in that opening game on Saturday.

t-wizzle

Hasn't Bogut been out of the lineup for a good chunk of the season? O'Neal surprised me with how well he played. I had written him off for dead. The Clippers should win that series, it's just a matter of Curry/Thompson going off which they will do in a few games.

I never got to watch Toronto because the league never put them on tv but I was high on them all year. I know I was backing that team from very early on.

Seto

Hasn't Bogut been out of the lineup for a good chunk of the season? O'Neal surprised me with how well he played. I had written him off for dead. The Clippers should win that series, it's just a matter of Curry/Thompson going off which they will do in a few games.

I never got to watch Toronto because the league never put them on tv but I was high on them all year. I know I was backing that team from very early on.
    He actually stayed pretty healthy this year, played 67 games. He changes that team defensively. O'Neal has had a few surprisingly good games yup, just don't see it being consistent.

They've sort of fallen off the last month or so but they were great from December to mid-March or so. Nets probably end up grinding them down but it will be interesting. It sort of reminds me of a series we had 2 years ago between the Celtics and Hawks, not that the Hawks then are anything like today's Raptors except for the fact that they were the younger team, but the Celtics in that series were favored w/o HCA and they are comparable to today's Nets.

I think I'm taking Toronto in game 1. The short line can be interpreted as a trap but it fits right with the series price and especially the fact that the Raptors have been underrated all year. Looking at playing them 1H too.

Only play that's stuck out to me. Rest of the series I really wanna see what happens in game 1 and bet accordingly later as of now.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    He actually stayed pretty healthy this year, played 67 games. He changes that team defensively. O'Neal has had a few surprisingly good games yup, just don't see it being consistent.

They've sort of fallen off the last month or so but they were great from December to mid-March or so. Nets probably end up grinding them down but it will be interesting. It sort of reminds me of a series we had 2 years ago between the Celtics and Hawks, not that the Hawks then are anything like today's Raptors except for the fact that they were the younger team, but the Celtics in that series were favored w/o HCA and they are comparable to today's Nets.

I think I'm taking Toronto in game 1. The short line can be interpreted as a trap but it fits right with the series price and especially the fact that the Raptors have been underrated all year. Looking at playing them 1H too.

Only play that's stuck out to me. Rest of the series I really wanna see what happens in game 1 and bet accordingly later as of now.

I agree on that Raptors play. That caught my eye as well.

I have a feeling Clippers win big. I could see that line moving to 6.5 though.

t-wizzle

Final Regular Season Record: 296-287-9 +182 Units

Hit 56.3% on Sides this year which is great. Was really nice to have consistent, sustained success over the course of an entire season and not just a few hot runs. Looking forward to the playoffs.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Final Regular Season Record: 296-287-9 +182 Units

Hit 56.3% on Sides this year which is great. Was really nice to have consistent, sustained success over the course of an entire season and not just a few hot runs. Looking forward to the playoffs.
    AIR.

POST A TICKET U FRAUD

brandcorytoby
    brandcorytoby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7732

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    AIR.

POST A TICKET U FRAUD

Hey, Donkey

You are a complete idiot! Why does anyone have to post a ticket?

You are making yourself look like a Donkey's ass

Sorry, you already are one!!!!!

First ... 42434445