Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pacers/Warriors 8 player trade

The Pacers have traded Al Harrington, Stephen Jackson, Sarunas Jaseckevicus, and Josh Powell to the Warriors for Mike Dunleavy, Troy Murphy, Ike Diogu, and Keith Mccloed... I really don't know what to think of this deal... I'm kind of dissapointed because Jackson was actually having a pretty good year despite his legal troubles... Harrington took less money to come to Indiana instead of Golden State... Would love to hear your thoughts on this one!

OWNED- What do u think about this trade? I know you a lot about the warriors... I personally think the warriors got the better deal here, BIGTIME... However, Dunleavy has a lot of upside and Diogu certainly does...

Whoops had this post up at work for about 2 hours and forgot... Hope someone didn't already submit it!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just now heard about this one on ESPN news a few minutes ago. I see the line on the GS/LA game is currently sitting at 9 now.

I'm think this is a good trade for the Warriors. They are getting two top notch type players in Harrington and Jackson, and I think they both will adjust to Nelson's up tempo type game.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

This should end up being better for the Warriors, getting Harrington and Jackson.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

As most of the NBA experts have been saying, I believe this trade hinges on the play of Diogu! This guy was a top 10 pick a year ago and has shown signs at times of being a solid player like an Elton Brand... If he can develop his game and become another go to guy for the Pacers, then I believe the Pacers get the best... However, for the time being, I feel as though the Pacers got fvcked! Jackson had to go, but dealing Harrington after less than half a season back on the team where he wanted to retire is just crazy IMO... I can't say that I'm extremely happy with this trade... I SEEM TO THINK THAT SOMETHING ELSE(ANOTHER TRADE) MAY COME OF THIS FOR THE PACERS!?