Unbreakable
    Unbreakable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

@Zii Thanks a lot man, I respect you too.

Rcapfosh
    Rcapfosh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice night bro. Keep it up.

Unbreakable

@Rcapfosh Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate it and you can always expect me to do my best.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I may bust ur chops a little UB but good night tonight for ya! 0-2 for me in pro we got fukked hard in Philly game otherwise you woulda swept. Just try not to bet the whole board every which way from here on ecs with a big card. Playing 17 bets in a night is a recipe for burial. Good job tonight!

Unbreakable

@R.P. McMurphy Yeah you are kinda hard on me but I like it because it drives me to do better because when I do have a bad night, I know that I am more than capable of doing better than how I performed a certain night. Philly did get us and I don't know why I took Philly in the first place especially with all the chaos they're going through at this point. I should've just stayed away from that game because both teams are highly inconsistent. And Thanks a lot, I really do appreciate it.

sonofben
    sonofben's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

I still love how you continue to post your picks, win or lose. You cop it off most people and don't react viciously when they put you down. You're actually probably a great bloke in real life I reckon.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Philly is shit but play made sense like I posted early on in this thread. That and public was all over Chicago .. I really thought we would see "amazing" happen there with the backdoor like we usually do in this crooked league in same circumstances most the time. Oh well!

Unbreakable

Yeah I am a great bloke and I just use it as motivation when people try to bring me down. I don't let it affect my play at all because I'm so focused at my craft and not too worried about when people say negative thing towards me.

Unbreakable

Yeah it's like every time Philly trimmed the lead to 4 or 6 points, it balloons back up to 10 or so. That about sums it up for Philly!

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Congrats dude, well done today.

Unbreakable

Thanks a lot and I'm gonna try to keep it up. I can only try to do my best night in and night out but sometimes your best is not always good enough.

CaVengo
    CaVengo's Avatar Become A Pro!

12 games today, I assume that you have at least 30 plays

First 12