johnnymapalo
    johnnymapalo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 928

Sunday November 25, 2012 Plays!!!

Current Record
    (10-6)(+$90)

Spurs -6 (-110). These are the type of teams the Spurs beat on. Young run and gun teams give the Spurs a fit but Toronto is too lackluster and all over the place. Kind of like Sacramento and we all saw what the Spurs did to them. I see Toronto suffering the same fate. 10 plus point loss. Don't overthink it dammitt!!! The smarter, better coached team will prevail here. $110 to win $100.

johnnymapalo

Adding:

2nd half Spurs/Raptors over 98 (-110). $55.00 to win $50. Usually I don't like to do over 96 points cause usually the over is hard to reach in the 2nd half as teams buckle down on defense but I will take a gamble with this one. When a game is tied or close at half time, I tend to think that the 2 teams play neck to neck and foul alot at the end thus pushing the over. Let's hope so..

johnnymapalo

Current Record
    (11-7)(+$30)

Hmm, I'm a start making 2nd half plays only. That's my bread and butter. I can't seem to cap the regular games for shit. San Antonio always shitting the bed to these young, run and gun teams. Oh well, I hit the over 98 by luck. Double overtime made me hit the overs. Lol. My assessment of them playing neck to neck was correct. Had a feeling this would hit overtime. Good thing though. Lol..