aleiverson02
    aleiverson02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Big Updates

Batum is getting sick and may sit out, along wit hickson.. If so ill go easily with PHX and hedge my play to the under.
    Anthony Davis is expected to play, and +8 is way to many points for a shitty IND team, AD will out run slow ass Hibbert and keep this one close. Ill keep ya'll updated before they both tip off to see who plays and who gets scratched

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by aleiverson02 View Post
    Batum is getting sick and may sit out, along wit hickson.. If so ill go easily with PHX and hedge my play to the under.
    Anthony Davis is expected to play, and +8 is way to many points for a shitty IND team, AD will out run slow ass Hibbert and keep this one close. Ill keep ya'll updated before they both tip off to see who plays and who gets scratched

Im on HORNETS for $100....Indiana is fukking horseshit. they never cover, it's like celtics and chicago. just one of those teams that need to be put on a spot bet more than anything....and to think IND was suppose to win their division; george being out is a huge hit for their system of play though.

that being said, a solid prop for the night possibly could be West OVER points against his old club. No idea what the total is though...

aleiverson02

I want to wait to see that AD plays for sure, I got screwed yesterday when I went to work out and come back and AD didn't play and got cut short a few points on the over. I think its like 80/20 he runs tho..

aleiverson02

I read it wrong its like 80/20 HE DOES NOT play.. I really still want to make the play but NOH has looked god awful this year with out AD.. Ill prolly tease it once 5Dimes fix's the teaser problem, it won't allow me to tease anything.. but not having batum is huge for the Zers, definitely PHX win and under if he doesnt run