FightBoy
    FightBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 491

match:Nuggets-Lakers
    pick:Lakers +3
    odd:1.90 Marathon
    stake:2/10

Denver after really nice period one more time struggling but they lost vs strong Clipper last night on road, we must remember that that team are really strong at home,also have tallented bench.

Lakers have no bench...really,but they still have hope and witch Nash who make everybody better players like Jamison,Meeks and Hill can improove.Lakers after Steve back play witch more energy,new hopes and new style-tey are another better team,everybody involved,Kobe are kobe as his best,Nash distribute and are great scorer,Dwight play D-blocks,rebound and witcfh Nash can have many easy baskets witch pick and roll,also even make couple free throws last night;-). Gasol do everything they need,meybe not so much score but rebound,defence and pass also-gold player and very usefull.Artest-this guy play great basketball,have heart to defend and also can score 20 everynight ,play much better that year before.Last night they at home win vs really in good form Knicks so when I can have +3 for team in that form I take it and have any doubt! they still can even win and this shouldnt be big surprise.

FightBoy

match: Denver-Lakers
    pick:Lakers ML
    odd:2.16 Marathon
    stake:1/10

Like I wrote in my previous post Lakers can win that game-this shouldnt be so easy but they for sure can do it in that form.On the road vs strong Denver it is not easy but they have good momentum and can use that.Smal stake.

FightBoy

match:Portland-Kings
    pick:Kings ML
    odd:3.55 Marathon

My last bet should be controversal but...I have strong feelings Kings can do surprside here,I know that Blazers play good basketball at home but they are still witchout best player Aldridge,Matthevs are questionable,they dont have quality bench.
    Why Kings can surprise here ? Kings are really bad travellers aew 1-12 on road,but they only win game on road was ...vs Portland.Also tey are witchout Evans and more important witchouy Cousins and witchout that rough roung star atmosphere in team are much better and they play really good basketball,they bench aliwe and players like Garcia,Fredete,Thomas,Hayes play much better,I thing that they can win that.Small stake.

FightBoy

match:Kings-Knicks
    pick:Knicks ML
    odds:1.64 Centrebet

In last game against Portland on road Sacramento play totally witchout defense and lost by double digits,Portland is good home team but C'mon it was disaster.Kings still witchout rough Cousins and also witchout they best player in my opinion Evans.Knicks also have some missings Felton are out for a month, Carmelo are day to day and we dont know that he play but anyway I rated that Knicks like much better team here,better on botch end of court,Smith are in great shape,Kidd also,Tyson great cover basket,they have nice deep team so I expected they win tonight vs oponent whi have many problems now.

FightBoy

this is probably my last tip in that year I have good feelings about that :

match:Kings-Celtics
    odd:2.05 bet365
    stake:7/10

Boston are witchout Rondo in last game vs Warriors and lose it but....witch Rondo or not even if he play in previous in their last 5 games they play like a crap,they win only vs Nets on road but Nets also play like crap in that time and lose every game,play disastrous basketball witcxh many tournovers and no chemistry.They name are big but play-crap.
    Kings show good form late ,lost vs wery strong late Clippers in close game,lost vs Portland on road where they are strong and in game when they play pretty good but Portland have day when every shoot even witch defence are in.They also win vs strong Knicks at home,Knicks was witchout Melo and Felton but J.R Smith and Tyson play great in that game and they win even in that fact.They strong is home court and they should protect that vs team in bad form now and we dont know if Rondo play tonight because he is uncertain but we know that Cousins play,and Evans probably they best player also can play tonight after injury,Salmons are in great shape and when he is on his top they play much better like in last games so when I must say who deserve more for that win I say Kings witchout doubt.High stake.

FightBoy

Quote Originally Posted by FightBoy View Post
    this is probably my last tip in that year I have good feelings about that :

match:Kings-Celtics
    odd:2.05 bet365

Boston are witchout Rondo in last game vs Warriors and lose it but....witch Rondo or not even if he play in previous in their last 5 games they play like a crap,they win only vs Nets on road but Nets also play like crap in that time and lose every game,play disastrous basketball witcxh many tournovers and no chemistry.They name are big but play-crap.
    Kings show good form late ,lost vs wery strong late Clippers in close game,lost vs Portland on road where they are strong and in game when they play pretty good but Portland have day when every shoot even witch defence are in.They also win vs strong Knicks at home,Knicks was witchout Melo and Felton but J.R Smith and Tyson play great in that game and they win even in that fact.They strong is home court and they should protect that vs team in bad form now and we dont know if Rondo play tonight because he is uncertain but we know that Cousins play,and Evans probably they best player also can play tonight after injury,Salmons are in great shape and when he is on his top they play much better like in last games so when I must say who deserve more for that win I say Kings witchout doubt.High stake.
    all next year long that results

Kings-Celtics 119-96 FT

FightBoy

happy new year ! I have one game,and have good feelings about that so I share:

match:Lakers-76ers
    pick:Lakers-8.5
    odd:1.93 pinnacle

Philly are in really bad shape I saw what they play last time and this are really simple game witchout good players on that,Miami playsimple but have players for that,Philly have only Holiday in attack and lack if firepower.76ers play especially bad on road.
    Lakers after Nash return plasy much better in ofence and many players inwolved in they good game not only Kobe like in start of seazon.Gasol are all around player and do all-scoring,rebound,block,defence,assist,Wor ld Peace great D and also great in attack,Nash distributed and great scorer -player they need most in that seazon.Lakers win almost every game witch Nash,only lost vs Nuggets on road when they really play well but Brewer have day when every shoot are in.
    After that facts I no have doubt who deserve for win more and also I thing that for that game like play Lakers now 76ers are perfect opponents and they should cover that spread,I expected something like 104-89.Good luck.

FightBoy

happy new year ! I have one game,and have good feelings about that so I share:

match:Lakers-76ers
    pick:Lakers-8.5
    odd:1.93 pinnacle

Philly are in really bad shape I saw what they play last time and this are really simple game witchout good players on that,Miami playsimple but have players for that,Philly have only Holiday in attack and lack if firepower.76ers play especially bad on road.
    Lakers after Nash return plasy much better in ofence and many players inwolved in they good game not only Kobe like in start of seazon.Gasol are all around player and do all-scoring,rebound,block,defence,assist,Wor ld Peace great D and also great in attack,Nash distributed and great scorer -player they need most in that seazon.Lakers win almost every game witch Nash,only lost vs Nuggets on road when they really play well but Brewer have day when every shoot are in.
    After that facts I no have doubt who deserve for win more and also I thing that for that game like play Lakers now 76ers are perfect opponents and they should cover that spread,I expected something like 104-89.Good luck.
    Lakers-76ers 103-99 FT

FightBoy

match:Warriors-Clippers
    pick:Warriors ML
    odds:2.09 pinnacle

Clippers are really great team but every team have some better or worse time in long 82-game seazon,their finish 17 win streak last night vs Nuggets and I cant understand why they still a favourite after that and after fact that they should be really tired after that game and trip to Golden State.
    Warriors are another team rough to beat and especially at home,similar than Nuggets and in similar level meybe even little better,they defence are big improove this seazon so I expoected another tough and difficult game for not fresh Clippers and odd are really good and I see nice value in that game.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 01-02-13 at 12:05 PM.

brewersMKE
    brewersMKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

change your match to Warriors-Clippers not warriors-lakers, i was confused as hell reading this.

FightBoy

Quote Originally Posted by brewersMKE View Post
    change your match to Warriors-Clippers not warriors-lakers, i was confused as hell reading this.
    yes dont be so mad it is simple mistake when people are in rush

FightBoy

match:Boston-Memhis
    pick:Boston ML
    odds:2.50 betfred

I waiting for that odds on Boston when they back home vs strong oponent and I have what I whont.Celtic play really bad in last games and many of them are on road , tonight they have perfect occasion to back on good track and I'm pretty sure that they win,odds make me even stronger in that thinking.We all know that Boston are team of weterans and have up and downs in regular seazon and when they play on their 100% they can win witch anybody,tonight they must do 100% because they even dont be sure that make play offs witch that bad games like last time and I'm sure that they are super motivated.

Grizzlies-team which can best anybody-dont question about tat, but-they like play vs strong teams like underdogs not like favourites,and they play really much worse on the road like in first stage of seazon so witch that odds tat we have I'm pretty convincent that It is worth a try give Boston a credit.Good luck.

FightBoy

match:Boston-Memhis
    pick:Boston ML
    odds:2.50 betfred

I waiting for that odds on Boston when they back home vs strong oponent and I have what I whont.Celtic play really bad in last games and many of them are on road , tonight they have perfect occasion to back on good track and I'm pretty sure that they win,odds make me even stronger in that thinking.We all know that Boston are team of weterans and have up and downs in regular seazon and when they play on their 100% they can win witch anybody,tonight they must do 100% because they even dont be sure that make play offs witch that bad games like last time and I'm sure that they are super motivated.

Grizzlies-team which can best anybody-dont question about tat, but-they like play vs strong teams like underdogs not like favourites,and they play really much worse on the road like in first stage of seazon so witch that odds tat we have I'm pretty convincent that It is worth a try give Boston a credit.Good luck.
    Celtics-Memhis 83-93 FT

FightBoy

match:Warriors-Clippers
    pick:Warriors ML
    odds:2.09 pinnacle

Clippers are really great team but every team have some better or worse time in long 82-game seazon,their finish 17 win streak last night vs Nuggets and I cant understand why they still a favourite after that and after fact that they should be really tired after that game and trip to Golden State.
    Warriors are another team rough to beat and especially at home,similar than Nuggets and in similar level meybe even little better,they defence are big improove this seazon so I expoected another tough and difficult game for not fresh Clippers and odd are really good and I see nice value in that game.

Clippers-Warriors 115-94 FT

FightBoy

match:Knicks-Spurs
    pick:Spurs-1
    odds:2.01 pinnacle

Thats true Knicks have nice 21-10 record and great 12-3 at home but in their last game they struggling a lot especialy defensively.When we see how they play in last games this is really nothing to proud-loss vs Kings,loss vs Blazers, win vs Suns in last second shot,loss vs Lakers.They struggling and added Amare dont help-witch him in last game they struggling defensively even more so they are in trouble-must figure out how to play stronger defence to win games because ofensively they are ok.
    Another situation we have when we see about San Antonio-they are in great shape and also great travellers-win vs Toronto by 20,win vs strong Houston by 6,win vs Dallas by 25,win vs Nets by 31,win vs Milwaukee by 7.tey are witchout aby problems witch injury,full helthy and ful motivated and they stars Duncan,Parker duo play great.

Bookies see that game close and Knicks are even small favourites but I see that Spurs are much better team late and I see big value on they win tonight.

FightBoy

match:Nuggets-Wolves
    pick:Nuggets-8
    odds:1.93 pinnacle

"We need to take a rest right now and kind of get back on track," forward Andrei Kirilenko. That words are a key for they tonight game because they dont have time to recover after tough game in Utah and after that loss must go to Denver,they should be tired and they star guard Ricky Rubio are still out.

Denver are hottest place in NBA,they have best home record 10-1 and in last games win vs Lakers and Clippers by double digits here.Tonight they are probbaly witchout Ty Lawson they starting PG but they alsi have that confort that they have veteran great guard Abdre Miller who are even better passer than Lawson(and meybe best in NBA in lob pass) and in last game he have 12 points and 12 assists.Denver are also wery balanced team and have great bench,I see how they play late and I strongly belive that they cover that spred vs good team but not fres and for sure not good travellers like Wolves.

FightBoy

I have another feelings about Houston-Lakers game:

game:Rockets-Lakers
    pick:Lakers+8
    odds:1.98 pinnacle

Houston are in great shape ,this team much improove and are one of hottest teams in NBA but also play bad defence,Lakers witchpout frontcourt Gasol,Dwight,Hill dont play-Jamison,Sacre should have more minutes.
    Lakers are in mess right now and they big problem are for sure their coach and also...bad defence.Their dont have team defence and some great players like especially Gasol dont existed in that system- run and gun,but beside that Lakers still have some players in really great shape like Nash or especially Kobe who play like his best days so I like +8 points for his team and think that for smaller stake Lakers are worth a try for win like underdogs.

FightBoy

game:Rockets-Lakers
    pick:Lakers ML
    odds:4.20 pinancle !!!!!

Like I wrote in my previous post.

FightBoy

game:Pistons-Jazz
    pick:Pistons -2
    odd:1.90 pinnacle

Pistons are one of the best teams in league in last time,they are great balanced ,every player are involved in game and they bench are really impressive.
    Jazz are great team but only at home and I suggestes that will be strong argument that team from Detroit should cover that small spread after tight and close game.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 01-13-13 at 07:23 AM.

FightBoy

game:Wizards-Hawks
    pick:Wizards+3
    odd:1.93 188bet

Atlanta are really good team but about today game -they are b2b game and should be tired after home win vs Utah.
    Washington much improove in game after game,they play close games even if they lose vs great teams and competer a lot in every game.They also win last game vs OKC should be big boost for them.Beal,Temple,Crawford this all young guys play great, also Nene is back and most important they star player John Wall should play tonight first time after long in injury so they are exited to start something great tonight ,home advantage should really help them a lot.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 01-13-13 at 07:23 AM.

FightBoy

1-1 night, Detroit lead in most of game but cant handle the win, Washington play really good basketball and witch health Wall,Nene,Wenster,Ariza they really should be fine now.

FightBoy

Hey thats my new picks:

match:Toronto-Milwaukee
    pick:Toronto-2
    odds:1.92 sbo

Toronto are great in last games and especially at home do great job especially defensively and in offence many players have double figures and more-Fields play little better and back and also Ross exiting rookie are back.-they should be another boost for that team.
    Milwaukee in last three games cant find rythm,Jennings play really well but Monta have problems witch shooting selection and making many bad decision,have poor 17-of-45 shooting since the coaching change.So I expected that Toronto are more consistent team to cover that small spread and grab a win.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 01-13-13 at 07:22 PM.

FightBoy

match:Brooklyn-Indiana
    pick:Brooklyn-4
    odds:1.97 pinnacle

Brooklyn are in great shape this is no question,Indiana also-smilar form of that two great teams late,both teams have problems in Nets Williams are questionable and Wallace out and in Indiana George questionable and Granger best scorer stil out after start of seazon.My deciding argument about that tip is that Nets replacement players should be better than Indianas-Brooks play when Wallalce are out and do it great because that kid are great tallented and can show that now,C.J Watson can play also in PG and do it really well if Derron dont play.In Indiana team every player play great D also in Nets but in offence when Granger are still out and George questionable, are only Hill and West to make some scoring run ,in Nets team are Brooks,Joe,Lopez and bench like great 3-point scorers like Stack,improoving Teletovic and Bogans.In my opinion this should be decisive in that game and home advantage witch great crowd exiting basketball should also help.

FightBoy

match:Portland-OKC
    pick:Portland +5
    odds:1.92 expect

Two team in form but Blazers at home looks even more consistent that OKC on road ,OKC are in form but lose vs Washington means something,Blazers at home are super form team and can win here vs Memhis,Minnesota,Orlando and Miami so thats impressive,they also lose in last game vs strong Golden State by 6 and I'm sure that young but also on the field experience team whont bounce back and win vs strong opponent at home,many people who whont watch exiting strong team sould help a lot and also that +5 points dont mean nothing here

FightBoy

match:Portland-OKC
    pick:Portland +5
    odds:1.92 expect

Two team in form but Blazers at home looks even more consistent that OKC on road ,OKC are in form but lose vs Washington means something,Blazers at home are super form team and can win here vs Memhis,Minnesota,Orlando and Miami so thats impressive,they also lose in last game vs strong Golden State by 6 and I'm sure that young but also on the field experience team whont bounce back and win vs strong opponent at home,many people who whont watch exiting strong team sould help a lot and also that +5 points dont mean nothing here
    2-1 night so it are better and I;m should be fine

FightBoy

match:Grizzlies-Clippers
    pick:Clippers+3
    odds:1.95 188bet,pinnacle

Both teams whont bounce back after loses and should be motivated,In Grizzlies team best scorer,main go to guy and most exiting player Rudy Gay are out because personal reasons(funeral) so this is big lose for them, even biigger in fact that that team are big allowed for they first five,they reserce play small roles in their wins.Clippers not only have much more balanced team because even stars dont need to play 40min because they have one of deepest bench in league and also they are good travellers and one of hottest team in league,they also have great atmosphere and even deeper rooster witch healthy Grant Hill who is after all and his age good player and also great defender.+3 points should also help them so I se really value in that tip even in fact that Grizzlies are strong team especially at home.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 01-15-13 at 02:35 AM.

FightBoy

1-0 and really nice game for Clippers witcout their leader- it was right that they play meybe in not that strong way in offence and fancy witch Blake etc but in defense even meybe better and that was also Bledsoe can do.I'm happy that also Grant Hill back to game make 8 points,some assists and rebounds and are health and important guy from bench in that team when even older or younger guys I love what they done in past and what they done now,even from short time on field-I'm waiting also for Chauncey because I love maturity and how this guy can play in that age.

FightBoy

match:Brooklyn-Toronto
    pick:Brooklyn-6.5
    odd:1.93 Sbobet

Lets be honest-Toronto play better witchout Bargnani and better that in start of seazon but most of that win games are at home vs teams under 0.500,vs stronger team like OKC or even Milwaukke they lose,Kleiza,Valanciounas still out and Johnson,Calderon,Pietrus play witch small injures and that can slow them down(Amir play even better because this is type of warrior ).Toronto are also really bad travellers.
    Nets are strong team especially at home,Nets have great consisten trio who scoring Williams,Joe and Lopez, they also have better bench than Raptors(Raptors also have pretty good but not so strong than Nets).Also they have great defence and play great at home when people love new team in city.They also are in great shape after Carlesimo take them as a head coach and atmosphere are great so I expected that they bench outscored Raptors and at the end we should see many deep reserves(pretty solid)in Brooklyn side.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 01-16-13 at 03:45 AM.

FightBoy

match:Houston-Clippers
    pick:Clippers +3
    odd:1.95 188bet,pinnacle

Houston are a good team they can outscored teams by double digits but...teams witchout great D, vs team who have defence is much more dificult for them and they lost most of that games,howewer tonight they back to home and for sure whont rebuild and win after that las road loses.
    Clippers are great travellers,last night win vs very strong Grizzlies on road even witchout their star PG Paul,they have super bench and thats why they souldnt be so tired especially in fact that they win last night easy.Also they are more balanced team and have much better defence and that is big reason to play for them.Paul is game time decision and we dont know that he play but Bledsoe who replace him also play pretty well combined 14 points, 4 assists ,2 steals and no tournower.+3 points should also help
    Last edited by FightBoy; 01-16-13 at 03:45 AM.

FightBoy

2-0 ,realy nice night

FightBoy

match:Atlanta-Brooklyn
    pick:Brooklyn+4
    odds:1.81 pinnacle

Atlanta are in deep crisis lost 9 of they last 10 games and last one vs Chicago was embarasing 97-58.They are back at home and should be super motivated to bounce back and get a win here but those occasion are not so easy because:
    -they play witchout best player and heart of those team Josh Smith-great defender and player for do everything and lead that team in many ways
    -they confidence are down after tough losses
    -Nets are really tough defenders and great team-win last 7 games in a row and play great basketball
    -Nets bench are even better than Hawks have
    -team from Brooklyn have great atmosphere around the team , they win and new coach give them free in attack and in D they are still high quality team
    I must say-I see Nets like a favourite here.They play b2b game but use so many tallented players in their rotation that I doubt if they are tired and this sholdnt be a problem for them.And when we see lines +4 points for Nets for that nice odd I must take it even for big stake.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 01-17-13 at 01:16 AM.

FightBoy

match:Atlanta-Brooklyn
    pick:Brooklyn ML
    odds:2.40 sportingbet

Like I said in my previous tip-I see Nets like a favourites here,bookies dont think the same way so I must take that odds because 2.40 is great value in my opinion.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 01-17-13 at 01:17 AM.

FightBoy

match:Boston-New Orleans
    pick:Hornets +7.5
    odds:1.95 WilliamHill

San Antonio,Houston,Minnesota,Philadelphia-pretty good teams huh? or even very good.-that teams was beaten in last time by New Orleans-after Gordon back they play much better because Rivers play medicore minutes and this great for those team because Gordon is All star calibe player and Rivers I must say looks like he should stay one more year in school because are not prepare for that rivaly and we all see that in his numbers or not only-in his play.So Hornets are much more competetive.Boston also looks great and after another man back and his name is Bradley they defence are much better and also transition are much better-whole team are better.But I dont expected that Boston have big win here.I expected close game.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 01-17-13 at 01:18 AM.

FightBoy

match:San Antonio-Memhis
    pick:San Antonio-4.5
    odds:1.79 pinnacle

San Antonio lose in last meeting vs that teams 101-98.-This is really great team and for sure whont revenge on they own flore-Ginobili are out but-Grizzlies at time when they win witch them last two games witchout they best scorer Gay but they lost in big ways ans both by double digits.And more important thing-Gay is back and this is good for Memhis but-Grizzlies benc dont existed.-Spurs bench are probaly best in league(meybe Clippers haqve that quality too).So I suggested that revenge should be make tonigh and spread cover.
    Last edited by FightBoy; 01-17-13 at 01:17 AM.

FightBoy

match:Kings-Washington
    pick:Washington+4
    odds:1.95 pinnacle

Kings are good home team-nothing more because on road they sucks,but tonight play at home,Tyreke are back and they looks really fine tonight but...Washington is really good team,when they are health and that is that time-players like Ariza,Nene,Crawford,Booker and most important Wall can play together now and they really are competetive team.Kings lost last time many games vs stronger team but that was by double digits and win one but vs pour Cleveland by 6 points.Washington can win even vs strong OKC,Atlanta and vs teams under 0.500 they rule and win by double digits like in last win witch orlando by 29 points.This is really good value to have +4 in that game for that team
    Last edited by FightBoy; 01-17-13 at 01:18 AM.

First 12345 Last