SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Who would have thought Orlando would win, what an upset. Denver vs. Orlando...just terrible like the Steelers vs. Cardinals

Jobe2004
    Jobe2004's Avatar Become A Pro!

60% of the public was on the ORL ML...so a lot of people did....

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post
    Who would have thought Orlando would win, what an upset. Denver vs. Orlando...just terrible like the Steelers vs. Cardinals

khaliagent
    khaliagent's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by khaliagent View Post
    BRENDON MALONE (ORLANDO ASSISTANT COACH)
    WAS THE INTERIM COACH FOR LEBRON IN THE LAST 18 GAMES OF THE REGULAR SEASON IN LEBRONS 2ND YEAR.
    Orlando won both of their matchups at home against Cleveland during the regular season, including a 116-87 thrashing on April 3—the Cavaliers’ worst loss in 90 games.
    THIS IS NOT A HOME GAME FOR THE MAGIC BUT BEST BELIEVE THEY HAVE THE INGREDIENTS TO BEAT THE CAVS.
    PEITRUS WILL GUARD JAMES TOUGH AND RAFER CAN DEFINITELY HANG WITH MO WILL.
    For the opener, Van Gundy will return rookie guard COURNEY LEE, HE WILL DEFINITELY BE ABLE TO HANDLE GIBSON OR WEST FOR THE CAVS.
    TOO MUCH GOING AGAINST THE CAVS HERE....I MAY SPRINKLE A LITTLE ON THE MAGIC ML AND DEFINITELY WILL HIT THE SPREAD UP...
    ORLANDO IS NOT ATLANTA AND WILL MAKE THE CAVS WORRY ALL SERIES.
    this is what you call ballsy info.
    does it make a little more sense you doubters
    next time i say stay away ....you know the rest

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I stand corrected

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

i guess all those idiots that backed cleveland( me too) feel stupid and should have listened to this thread- cleveland is the most overrated team ever and lebron is a pu**y little boy who needed to rest at the beginning of the 4th after having more time off then the president gets. Lebron did his best with 49 but his key missed free throws were the difference(kobe dont miss free throws)

khaliagent

Quote Originally Posted by jobe2004 View Post
    60% of the public was on the orl ml...so a lot of people did....
    well said...guess i wasnt so dumb afterall....
    Even though some dumb people still will talk hate

The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

It's about time Cleveland was tested. They beat a Detroit team that never should have made the playoffs and beat a Hawks team that beat Wade in seven games (yes, they beat Dwyane Wade, not the Heat). The Cavs never should have blown that huge lead but Orlando finally LIVED on their jump shot. Almost everything was falling for them tonight and Howard was unstoppable down low. After watching this game, I actually think Orlando has a heck of a shot to make the Finals despite having a stupid coach. No one can guard Howard and at least Pietrus, Turkoglu, and Lee can give Lebron fits on the offensive end. If West and Mo Will continue to struggle, you'll see a one man show named Lebron for the rest of this series. The MVP played a heck of a game but like lakerboy said, his missed free throws were the difference.

dbldown
    dbldown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1395

it'll be interesting to see what the line is for Friday

khaliagent

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    i guess all those idiots that backed cleveland( me too) feel stupid and should have listened to this thread- cleveland is the most overrated team ever and lebron is a pu**y little boy who needed to rest at the beginning of the 4th after having more time off then the president gets. Lebron did his best with 49 but his key missed free throws were the difference(kobe dont miss free throws)

well said...yall should pay attention and have an open mind.
    Lebron let all yall down... At least 3 crucial misses from the line.....

khaliagent

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    lol no one doubted king james except for the guy who created this thread... Who mysteriously hasn't posted since the game started... Interesting...
    nice call ...3 missed free throws at the end there.
    I think lebron is doubting himself right now.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow, all u dudes that laffed at his post need to bend over

BrandonLaz
    Update your status
    BrandonLaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Quote Originally Posted by SportsTerminator View Post
    Seriously Denver vs Orlando last time I checked in the Western Conference Finals the winner of Game 1 wins the series 79% of the time. Pretty bad stats against your Denver theory there and just because the Cavs lost one game in which they held a 15 point lead doesn't mean they aren't possibly still going to the NBA Finals. I have money on Lakers and Magic for the series so I hope they do I just don't see how you can put the Nuggets as a favorite to go over the Cavs right now especially when you look at the Nuggets record against the Lakers.

SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Yo....I gotta give you props. When I am wrong I'll be the first on here to admit it.

I took 3 units on the Cavs -8.5 and 2.5 Units on the Over 184.5 so it was not a bad night.....but you were right!

Good Cappin!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by SmackdownV View Post
    Yo....I gotta give you props. When I am wrong I'll be the first on here to admit it.

I took 3 units on the Cavs -8.5 and 2.5 Units on the Over 184.5 so it was not a bad night.....but you were right!

Good Cappin!
    hey brother u liking nugs tonite or lakers

i like under

First 12