Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Formula 1 futures wager... Ferrari to win Constructors Championship!

If you don't mind tying up some money for a little while, Ferrari is -130 to win the Constructors championship this coming season... With Raikkonen and Massa on the team they are almost guaranteed to both finish 1st, 2nd, or 3rd overall in the championship... With Fernando Alonso leaving McLaren and going to Renault, Heidi Kovalainen has taken over the helm... He was decent last year and should be much improved with a lot better equipment, but even if Lewis Hamilton wins the championship, I still see Massa and Raikkonen finishing 2-3 in the overall, therefore winning the Constructors for Ferrari...

I'm not sure if anyone else follows Formula 1 racing, but this looks like a pretty solid wager to me... I think I'm gonna throw $100 or so on it just for kicks... Maybe a little on my boy Hamilton to win the overall championship!

Would love to hear feedback from anyone that knows anything about Formula 1!

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14501

P2M; good stuff!

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Checkerboard View Post
    P2M; good stuff!
    Thanks Checker...

Do you follow Formula 1 at all bud? It should be an exciting season this year with Sebastian Bourdais going over there from the US... He will find out what it really means to get YOUR CLOCK CLEANED! I absolutely hate Bourdais and can't wait to see him just get schooled every race because his will have inferior equipment!

Would love to hear from anyone that follows F1! I love racing and can't wait for the Nascar season to get started!