remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

friday there are good plays :S

Today I really want to mix sharks ML and the over in that game, washington ML, NYR and CHicago ML all in parlays but i'm really scared to

Gamblor700
    Gamblor700's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

I'd do a sharks, chicago, washington and the over 5 for the panthers game parlay. Seems safer?

remeedella

ya but i don't straight bet so I'm taking few combinations haha, check my thread, it includes all of that.

I believe New jersey would win in that one game and lots of people are trying for florida, if either of those teams give a crap I think this game will be closer and a tie most of the game, if it's the opposite it's way over 5 goals and one sided. I just think NYI might score some goals tonight but San jose is bound to win so they'll keep this game over 5 goals, everyone is hammering over 5.5, I'm not afraid of taking over 4.5

Gamblor700
    Betpoints: 241

I hope San Jose wins, I bandwagon jumped from the Ducks to the Sharks haha. I don't know enough about the NYI to make an educated guess if they can beat the Sharks. I wish my bet site had an option for over 4.5, I'd definitely take that.

remeedella

Ducks take it tonight too, even though they suck. Over 5.5 has a great chance of winning but I'm not big on over unders enough to trust those bets strongly so I feel safe at 5+ goals

inrenokid
    inrenokid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

The chance it being +5 is astronomical,

remeedella

Quote Originally Posted by inrenokid View Post
    The chance it being +5 is astronomical,
    lol what, for which?

Gamblor700