SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jimmy the Moose: Canucks -165 vs Oilers

Canucks -165 vs Oilers

Game Time: 2/1/2007 10:00:00 PM

Play Vancouver at home this evening when the Canucks skate at home against the Edmonton Oilers.

The Canucks have dropped three of their last four. However, all three losses came in overtime or a shootout.

Vancouver will face a tired team in the Edmonton Oilers after the Oilers played Wednesday night and are 2-7 on zero days rest. The Canucks have allowed just two goals per game in their last five, and that will be good enough tonight versus the Oilers who are averaging just two goals per game on the road this season.

Play: Canucks -165
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-21-15 at 02:13 PM. Reason: link does not work

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Oilers in this game.

Flamers
    Flamers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey jimmie, what did i tell you before? don't come around here anymore posting your crap. Leave it for a true pro, and stick with what your good at, and that's wasting your time.

your a joke!

Flamers

tired? how do you know there tired? they get on westjet and fly 1 1/2 hours to vancouver.

people work everyday, and a day after the last day.

Flamers

the question is what did th e Oilers do for 20 hours after the last game?

go home sleep eat, then get up catch a plane? or catch a plane sleep eat, and gain 1 hour. go shopping hang out, and then eat and then go to the arena which is probably 5 min away from the hotel.

good one jimmy the goose!

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am leaning toward the over 5.