rjpickswinners
    rjpickswinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Ufc: 248

What ya guys think about Ufc this Saturday?
    My two takes

Romero has a good shot, he’s a penetrating freak. Olympic wrestling, freakish explosiveness that comes at any moment. I think his rehydration after the weight cut will be a huge factor and advantage. Stylebender isn’t the biggest dude. Lengthy yes, but not like built built. So I think if Romero can wrestle take him down bully him, use his explosiveness to stifle Stylebender’s elite striking, I can see the W. 5 rounder tho, if it stays on the feet I can see Romero getting picked apart. I think he’s one of the best strikers to enter the octagon.

Co main:
    I’m kinda on the fence I feel like Weili could kinda do the same thing she’s good on the ground, she’s got they stocky build. She’s got legit power in her hands. Joanna is world class muay thai on the feet tho.
    Weili seems to be in her prime, and Joanna def has been through some wars. I wanna say she’s lost 3 out of last 5 or so? So I dunno, I don’t think Weili has ever been 5 rounds, so If it stays on the feet Joanna could def piece her up and use the jab and work her for 25 mins.

I did a
    Parlay with romero/joana/ magney/ griffin
    Just for fun, 10$’ wins you 500$ 🤷🏻*♂️

Might take romero straight up, I love Stylebenders skills and everything he does. But I think if Romero treats it like a MMA fight and doesn’t just do the pepper jab and wait to explode and conserve energy approach. He shocks the lighter Stylebender.

Would love to hear your guys feedback on other fights as well as these thanks!
    Who ya taking and why?

Also: I think weile win by submission prop bet +750 I like, that’s not joannas element

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

One thing people aren't talking about is the speed advantage of Ades....Romero is a freak athlete, but he is also human and 42 years old.....I feel Romero will fade as the fight goes and Ades footwork will be on point....Romero will be dangerous for 2-3 rounds top imo....and Ades will cruise to decision..... the fear of romeros big shots will make ades slightly tentative -only reason I think it could go decision but he could get a TKO as well.... Either way we are in for a HELL of a fight.....

rjpickswinners
    rjpickswinners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    One thing people aren't talking about is the speed advantage of Ades....Romero is a freak athlete, but he is also human and 42 years old.....I feel Romero will fade as the fight goes and Ades footwork will be on point....Romero will be dangerous for 2-3 rounds top imo....and Ades will cruise to decision..... the fear of romeros big shots will make ades slightly tentative -only reason I think it could go decision but he could get a TKO as well.... Either way we are in for a HELL of a fight.....
    Good tske man
    I’m under dogging it pretty hard