VolinArizona
    VolinArizona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

VIA's Week 7 Wagers

All bets made last night, except Tennessee. I've 2 rough weeks, mostly because I'm betting impulsively throughout Weds-Fri. I'm done with that. I'm betting opening lines Sunday night and Mondays. I'm betting totals on Tuesday. All bets below are 1u, except Tennessee.

Purdue @ Michigan -5

Bowling Green @ Miami (OH) -2.5

Tennessee -7 (3u) @ Mississippi State

Illinois -3 @ Iowa

Wisconsin +6.5 @ Penn State

Texas A&M +9 @ Texas Tech

Colorado +4.5 @ Kansas State

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mike Henig getting benched might actually hurt you more than it helps you in that Miss St./Tennessee game bud.

BOL with your slate this week.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

volin,

BOL to you this week...

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

I was at the Purdue Ohio State game this weekend and I am ALL OVER that Michigan line. It should be -7.5. The Wolverines roll against a Purdue defense that can't stop the run or any sort of deep threat. Manninham will stretch the field in a rout.

ws1975
    ws1975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1486

Michigan is going up against another team who runs a spread offense, which they've had trouble stopping because defensively they don't have the speed to match up against. However, every time Purdue starts out well and then gets that first loss of the season, they start to fade the rest of the way. This should be one of the more interesting games of this weekend

ws1975
    ws1975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1486

I also believe that Tennessee, after a huge victory over Georgia at home, will struggle on the road at Mississippi State. State is playing really well defensively for the most part after getting blanked by LSU in the season opener.