thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Coach prime goes out a loser

Guy is going to be getting slapped around in the pac12 if he can’t beat nc central

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

wow they lost? wonder if he gave a shit

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Should have never coached.. Too much emotion and NCCU wanted to make a statement for other HBCU's

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Had the points should have went ml

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Should have never coached.. Too much emotion and NCCU wanted to make a statement for other HBCU's
    I was surprised he coached

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Pac-12 sucks so he should be fine.
    Points Awarded:

texhooper gave KRIT 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I was surprised he coached
    stand up guy, what other coach has coached their bowl game after taking another job

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

Never won shit coaching and people talk like the guy has went undefeated 3 years straight. Welcome to the middle of mediocrity, welcome to Boulder.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

has to be awkward coaching and knowing you are leaving

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Does he actually coach any x’ sand o’s or do his assistants do everything?

He just recruits, talks to media, and draws in $$$

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    There is some clip of him getting emotional before the game, but I wasn’t really interested in paying attention to it.

He lost this game last year too I think. These other coaches actually are coaches

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

good recruiter and speech giver.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thetrinity

Gonz312
    Keep It Simple Stupid
    Gonz312's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8466

I have no idea if he will be a good coach at D-1 but what I do know is that he is in for a rude awakening at first. Sure colorado sucked ass, but they would probably wipe the floor with his Jackson St. team. It's like all those people who actually think that those stacked Alabama teams could beat the worst NFL teams head to head. Wouldn't happen no matter how bad those NFL teams were. It's a different animal when you move up.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    Just before heading into the locker room at half.... the interview was hilarious. He basically said we can play A LOT BETTER defense... we will clean it all up at half. They have nothing on us. God Bless.

Guy is a total loser. He doesn't even have a clue of the pile of sh## in Colorado. He's way too cocky to be a head coach.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    There is some clip of him getting emotional before the game, but I wasn’t really interested in paying attention to it.

He lost this game last year too I think. These other coaches actually are coaches
    correct he leaves jackson st with 0 HBCU titles

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 873

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    I have no idea if he will be a good coach at D-1 but what I do know is that he is in for a rude awakening at first. Sure colorado sucked ass, but they would probably wipe the floor with his Jackson St. team. It's like all those people who actually think that those stacked Alabama teams could beat the worst NFL teams head to head. Wouldn't happen no matter how bad those NFL teams were. It's a different animal when you move up.
    Spot on.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by Gonz312 View Post
    Don't think he's in for a rude awakening. He knows what's up. He openly talked about how Jackson St. wouldn't stand a chance against D1 schools. He'll have more talent at Colorado and luckly won't have to play against Alabama level opponents each week.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Don't think he's in for a rude awakening. He knows what's up. He openly talked about how Jackson St. wouldn't stand a chance against D1 schools. He'll have more talent at Colorado and luckly won't have to play against Alabama level opponents each week.
    The talent he had at jackson st was leaps and bounds above the teams he faced. The talent he has at Colorado is going to be more than Jackson State but below the best Pac 12 teams.

mama whoiscrying
    mama whoiscrying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

He be fo da football.
    Coach dee baa so good fo ya.
    It's true

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    The talent he had at jackson st was leaps and bounds above the teams he faced. The talent he has at Colorado is going to be more than Jackson State but below the best Pac 12 teams.
    Spot on. He had 12th graders vs 9th graders. But what do you know... the 9th graders won today. Sanders ego will be shattered in Colorado.

He needs a wake up call. He's not head coaching material. Never was.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Shot, I hear you. You may be right.

Let's remember this in September. Let's see if we can make some $$ against Coach Prime.

1) We need to see how his coaching staff looks. I'm of the opinion that a STRONG coaching staff is more important than a figurehead on top.

2) I've watched some video of Prime being introduced at Colorado. It just didn't look like a good room. I saw a lot of guys who didn't look like Div I athletes.

3) Remember that the Colorado roster was drained of talent in the last cycle via the transfer portal. They went thru half the season winless Su/ATS. I don't think there's much talent there.

Maybe my one question: *How good is the son QB really?

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

He need Linemen to have any chance at Colorado.. He has admitted that.... His son is a drop back QB... Some hint that they may go RPO since they may not have the line to protect him

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Shot, I hear you. You may be right.

Let's remember this in September. Let's see if we can make some $$ against Coach Prime.

1) We need to see how his coaching staff looks. I'm of the opinion that a STRONG coaching staff is more important than a figurehead on top.

2) I've watched some video of Prime being introduced at Colorado. It just didn't look like a good room. I saw a lot of guys who didn't look like Div I athletes.

3) Remember that the Colorado roster was drained of talent in the last cycle via the transfer portal. They went thru half the season winless Su/ATS. I don't think there's much talent there.

Maybe my one question: *How good is the son QB really?
    Supposedly the head coach directs the game plan.... are we going to run more or pass more going into the game?? Then while the game is going on... you have to make several adjustments. Crucial adjustments... Sanders isn't used to all that. There must be 9 things that run through your mind for adjustments during a game at Colorado... at Jackson State... maybe he has 1 other game plan. That's it. On all levels it's going to be different.

As for his son... he doesn't look like anything special to me. Not even NFL material as a QB. So... they had their fun at Jackson State... going to Colorado is a major upgrade.

Sanders (the dad) integrity will definitely be challenged. Its funny.. he keeps on saying I love coaching because of the kids. Tell us that same line when you start 0-4. When the locker room isn't listening.... like Week 1. And you have to get everyone's attention. Sanders isn't going to like it. We'll see if those same kids like your same speech. Like I said... tons of challenges for Sanders... won't be a cake walk. Now... this is REAL ENTERTAINMENT.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Getting talent is great but is by far not the end all be all. Ask Texas A&M, the Butch Jones Tennessee teams, etc. I think Deion is gonna be a disaster in the P5 but the PAC 12 does suck so who knows