Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

2 Bowl Winners Dual Write-Up for Tues and Wed 9-3 Bowl Season

2 games I really like!!

Tues ....UCLA / KState Over 59.5

Josh Rosen is sitting out, but backup freshman QB Devon Modster played their last game vs Cal and went 14-18 for 191 yards. KState gives up a ton thru the air at 310 yds per game.

Unfortunately for the Bruins their regular defense is not sitting the game out so KState should run the ball all over them! 282 rushing yds per game allowed for UCLA! That has to be near last in D1?

38-30 KState....prob take -6.5 small in a parlay for fun

Purdue (+3.5) and +143 ML vs Arizona

Jeff Brohm is a great coach. You see where W Ky is without him. Purdue came out of nowhere and hung with the big boys! Only lost by 7 to Lville. Only lost 17-9 to Wisconsin and beat Iowa on the road 24-15 and Missouri 35-3

Boilers 19.3 points allowed while Arizona gave up 34.1 and Purdue had the tougher schedule BY A MILE!! +3.5 (-115 Bookmaker) is generous but I think they win SU. I wish my Colts would hire Brohm. He's the real deal and will be at a top 10 powerhouse or NFL within 3-4 years imo!

Purdue 31-27

GL!!!

Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 12-23-17 at 08:11 PM.

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10125

with you on Purdue like K state also

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I agree with your Purdue pick. As expected, Josh Rosen, the UCLA coward of a QB, decided to sit out this game. Forget the official reasons or what UCLA claims the reasons are. The fact of the matter is that Rosen is deathly afraid to take a hit. He has cost a lot of UCLA backers money because those who wagered on UCLA early got 2 points instead of the 6 1/2 that they can get now. The NFL team that takes him is going to throw away their first round draft pick because this guy will not last 3 years in the NFL. UCLA was 4-8 ATS this past season and he was the main reason why. So UCLA has no QB and no HC for this game. A lot of teams would suck it up and give it all they have, but UCLA is not built like that.

Fred The Hammer

I see where the total has creeped up a little for UCLA/KState. I really agree with BigDaddy and others....that UCLA won't give a shit in this one. No coach. No Rosen. They were soft and disinterested on defense with Mora for that matter? Now their O-Coord will be the interim and he wants to work somewhere if Kelly doesn't keep him. He will try to keep the offense focused and KState can definitely give up points. It could be something like 41-31?

Added Juiced Line on 5D Over 62.5 (+118)

Also adding Northern Illinois +6 Bovada

N. Illinois got crushed last year and has lost 4 bowls in a row. I think they'll be very motivated! I know the MAC lags behind in talent, but NI led the nation in tackles for loss. Duke was 100th in allowing tackles for loss. They won their last 2, but dropped 6 in a row before that with only 12 ppg. I think NI can def win this SU or keep it very close.

Northern Illinois 24-23

I would've liked WV if Grier was playing, but then it wouldn't be 6.5 or 7 points? WVs leading rusher is also sitting out for the NFL. Utah isn't that great and barely squeaked by my Indiana Hoosiers last year, but too many questions for WV. Sitting out...prob play the Over if Grier plays somehow? No play otherwise

Fred The Hammer

Big On Over....slow start but love these long TDs

24-14 halftime maybe?

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

Are you watching the same game I am? K state can barely get 10 yards. They have two completions and they cant block ucla front 4

Way way way under Fred

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

You definitely still have a legit shot at the over. GL bro

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

There’s going to be a lot more big plays to come. Great chance at over. Rebacking o56

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Any leans on the rest of the card today