kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

with a possible rain, under is seem to be feasible fit

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

Take a look at their last 10 games. Even they lost or won, still within 7 points. And Under seem happened more than Overs. The value plays on this game is HOUSTON and UNDER.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

I have to also lean on the under here today in this game.. We very well could see both teams get random TD's or the defense's get a score or two, but I have to really think the under is the play in this game. BOTH teams fired their HC's, Pitt also fired their AD. Both programs looking to rebuild and have "fill in" HC's today for this game. That gets me to think the play calling might be conservative, don't do anything crazy type of coaching. Smash mouth football with TWO teams that really like to run the ball. But honestly, if the Pitt D show's up today and G Ward doesn't perform magic, this is a good under to hit IMO.. I live in Houston & don't follow UH, but I know playing in Ft Worth will help them fill the stadium with red. But it is gonna be cold for these Houston fellows. We all think 45 is cold here in Houston, well it is - lol, but in Ft Worth today we have a HIGH of 39, with some light winds, it is VERY dark here in Houston (something we don't like) and the rain dropped to 50% at kickoff but it was raining all night in Dallas area and this morning.. This says run, run, run today - for both teams. That coupled up with the play calling by the HC's and the game plans established would call for a slow grinding type of game maybe..

Now Pitt has had some games get away from them, but we are talking about UH here. Pitt did have a stretch of 4 straight games that went under and they just held Syracuse to 7 points and Miami to 23.. Pitt loves to run the ball with Conner (1700 rush yards this season). Pitt averages 180 pass yds per game vs 245 rushing.. UH also runs better than passing IMO. They rank 49th in rushing vs 70th in passing. Ward is a good passer, moves well, but under these circumstances and weather, I don't think we see him airing it out all over the field today at all. UH defense is #12 in the country, but played a soft schedule & still went 7-5. Pitt defense is ranked #52, but finished the season strong defensively.

Just my thoughts, might have to see a fast start by both teams to get this to go over. I just have the feeling we won't and we see more punts today than most bowl games. Cold and dark in Ft Worth, Pitt might be used to it, UH is most likely not and I hope to see a slow grinding game with field position playing a big part of winning. UNDER 54.4 -110 for me, best of luck everyone

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

MOst late bowl games had gone over or pretty damn close.

anjunabeats
    anjunabeats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Thanks for the detailed replies, appreciate it.

I had a £200 free bet and went for UNDER 54.

Going to find a stream, grab a beer and hope this one comes in!

anjunabeats

Looking good for the under?

kaliboyz
    Update your status

just watch the game buddy! DO NOT JINX the under please...

anjunabeats

Hahaha. I don't usually watch football, still trying to get my head around it. Looking good though... right?

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by anjunabeats View Post
    Hahaha. I don't usually watch football, still trying to get my head around it. Looking good though... right?
    Nothing is a sure thing in sports, especially football. I am will not say the under looks great. ALL I will say is that this is a slow grinding, running, defense, conservative type of game today.. The rain and the dark are making an impact. First quarter was no scoring, I can see a bit more in the second quarter, obviously, but prob not a lot before half. G Ward is being contained today so far, the Pitt D is playing tough man.. Still a lot of game left, hoping for the same tempo into halftime.. Both teams playing conservative except for the stupid fake punt on the first three and out by Pitt that got them the first down. That risk reward was awful IMO bec they were on their own 35 and ended up punting anyways..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: anjunabeats

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by kaliboyz View Post
    just watch the game buddy! DO NOT JINX the under please...
    kaliboy gets it, lol

I took one of my smaller accounts at put over 50% of my balance on this play, lol. I am watching every play like a hawk at the moment, haha..

kaliboyz
    Update your status

this is why i watch the game like a hawk too!

girlscoutcookies
    girlscoutcookies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1899

in case you guys didn't know you should all be fading dmoney

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Bad karma fading anyone.

inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

Just saw this on another site. "At least the score was 35-34, which should be special for UH fans, what few there are, haunted by the memory of the Cougars collapse in the '79 Cotton Bowl. In 30 degree weather, Joe Montana led Notre Dame back from a 34-12 deficit to win 35-34 on a touchdown as time expired."