BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    Big...

You seem to be surly about this whole topic.

You began in this thread by questioning if it even happened....oops on your part.

Then you posted regurgitating that Clausen was "out with his parents"......

Ooops. That wasn't right either.

Actually the NCAA doesn't have an official injury list----because colleges and universities CAN NOT discuss a player's injury without the player's consent because of HIPPA laws.

And for someone who wants this thread to die---you sure do post a lot inside of it.
    The only thing I will say is this. You posted odds of 30-70 that Clausen plays. I hope you do better with your picks, if you actually make any, because you were way off base with that guess. Enjoy your day sir. Clausen is playing.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    ^^^ Because a guy like this may be begging for a beating... J/K
    That kid makes me sick

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

He looks like someTHING that I would arrest in Hollyweird when I worked for the Department. I mean, this guy just looks so sweet, especially with that hair and the way he holds his hand out, like he wants someone to kiss his rings. If he walked into some of the fine establishments that I drink at, he would be very fortunate to walk away with just a shiner or two.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The only thing I will say is this. You posted odds of 30-70 that Clausen plays. I hope you do better with your picks, if you actually make any, because you were way off base with that guess. Enjoy your day sir. Clausen is playing.
    Nice deflect.

I never said he wouldn't play.

You were however dead wrong twice.

But hey, who's counting, right?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

I believe that you were the one that posted the 30-70 odds. Now why don't you drop the facade, and tell us who you are wgaering on this game, or any game for that matter. I think that 95% of the posters in here make it very clear as to who they wager on, yet I do not recall seeing any wagers being made by you. I could be wrong, but for my edification, and for the edification of those in here, tell us who you have this weeked, if anyone.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I believe that you were the one that posted the 30-70 odds. Now why don't you drop the facade, and tell us who you are wgaering on this game, or any game for that matter. I think that 95% of the posters in here make it very clear as to who they wager on, yet I do not recall seeing any wagers being made by you. I could be wrong, but for my edification, and for the edification of those in here, tell us who you have this weeked, if anyone.
    Wow. For your very own edification?

I have been on this board for 2 full football seasons.

My picks are not difficult to find.

However if you really need to be edified.....then by all means.

1. Pitt -1
    2. Rutgers -3
    3. Duke +4.5
    4. Texas -20.5
    5. Nevada +14
    6. North Carolina -5.5
    7. Temple -3

How's that? Feel better now?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Getting Texas at less than 21 is good, but I would still worry about a back door. Boise State is potentially playing for their BCS life, so I would not touch that game. North Carolina looks solid, but has had it's problems against State in the past two years. I hope you hit the Temple pick. I would really like to see them in the MAC Championship game. I also would like to see Pitt win, to set up a showdown next week, and potential chaos in the BCS.

IrishTim
    IrishTim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Well good luck to both of you guys this weekend. I'm on Pitt as well, and considering pulling the trigger on Nevada but can't get that 35-0 beatdown out of my head, even though so much has changed since then.

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think NCST wins SU. State owns them & this is their bowl game. The line shouldn't be this high if it were in Chapel Hill

First 12