SmackdownV
    SmackdownV's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I just attribute that one to being really fired up for the Ill. Game and having a let-down the next week. Good teams find a way to win and bad teams find ways to lose.

I think they will be up for this one.......Quote from Pinkle........"We are excited, this is like Monday Night Football, the only game in college football with a chance to show a national stage what Mizzu football is all about....we are ready to come and make a statement tonight".

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12488

Mizzou seems to be the play.

MLM50
    MLM50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I've just took Nevada+7.5

jml7z2
    jml7z2's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not betting on this game, because I'm a huge Mizzou fan. However, you guys are all worrying the s*** out of me that we might indeed lose. Mizzou is the better team, but these week night games are always such a toss up. I need to not look at this board before the Nebraska game in 2 weeks (Thursday Night Game), or I will be a nervous wreck.

Odraca
    Odraca's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have inside info that the mob is gonna break some legs of mizzou family members if they dont blow it, pound nevada!

linesdotcom
    linesdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!

took mizzou -8, and the -8 parlayed with under 63

coachr1
    coachr1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im making a small play on Nevada (+7.5) tonight mainly because the line is acting like it is favoring Nevada. Nevada has also played a much tougher schedule than Missouri and they are playing in Nevada. The 8 turnovers in two games by Nevada has really hurt them and if they can keep from turning the ball over they have a chance to keep it close.

cro
    Toronto Blue Jays to smash Fister
    cro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 610

mizz by 30+

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    mizz by 30+
    You want to riks your points on that????

cro

yeh at 10-1 odds

twincities77
    twincities77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pdx107 View Post
    .. but I dont really see us having much of a leg to stand on tonight. although i do have nevada on the ML at +245 ...
    Explain this to me please.

SmackdownV

Quote Originally Posted by Odraca View Post
    i have inside info that the mob is gonna break some legs of mizzou family members if they dont blow it, pound nevada!
    No really.

This post is BS right?

SmackdownV

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    mizz by 30+

Taking the Power Rankings into account, I have Mizzou to win by 53

Just an observation.

cro

im just guessing
    ive never seen either play

SmackdownV

Quote Originally Posted by coachr1 View Post
    Im making a small play on Nevada (+7.5) tonight mainly because the line is acting like it is favoring Nevada. Nevada has also played a much tougher schedule than Missouri and they are playing in Nevada. The 8 turnovers in two games by Nevada has really hurt them and if they can keep from turning the ball over they have a chance to keep it close.

Notre Dame I agree..........Take Into account Ill. That makes it even so far.

Colorado State is a bunch of faries so that equals Bowling Green.

Mizzou had 1 extra game to work out the kinks and Nevada is working on a short week to prepare for the beatdown that is coming.

Big 12 vs. Bottom of the WAC.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........

I see your point that Mizzou is going to kick some ass tonight.

CashItIn
    CashItIn's Avatar Become A Pro!

On Mizz -7.5 let's take it home tonight smack!

SmackdownV

Hell Yeah.

See how vegas ****s with our head. They knew the entire time that Ole Miss was going down so they set this line short to get people on Nevada.

What a mind ****.

Famou$ $wag
    Famou$ $wag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mizzou had a to an excellent come back win AT HOME TO squeak one out against Bowling Green....one of my boyz told me last night alot of the mizzou squad was roaming reno last night and may have that bright lights hang over

cro

Is anyone actually betting on mizz because theyve seen both teams play and think mizz is the better team and should cover?
    or do you just judge and place bets depending on how the betting lines move?

im not in the usa so i dont know how it works and if the games are on tv etc..
    Last edited by cro; 09-25-09 at 05:59 PM.

SmackdownV

Yo.

I have inside information that Nevada Sucks and has the worst pass D in all of college football.

cro

if its meant to be around 60 points and nevada sucks, then that should be clear enough that mizz will win and cover the spread. Otherwise how is it meant to get to 60 points?

coachr1

good luck tonight smackdown. i disagree with you about the strength of schedule these teams have played but your points about the short work week and the big 12 versus a lower tier wac team are very good. Like i said im making a small play mainly because of the way the line is behaving and without the 8 turnovers Nevada would look much better on paper(stats) and they are playing their first home game.

SmackdownV

Well. The Golden Domers pitched a shut-out vs. Nevada and could not stop Michigan or Michigan State from lighting up the scoreboard.

Ill. is a decent team that only put 9 on Mizzou.....(this was to be "Juice" year).

Colorado State beat the snot out of Nevada...

It's a fact that Mizzou has a DAMN good QB.......DAMN good WR........and a DAMN GOOD RB.

It's a fact that Nevada has the worst Passing D in all of Divison 1 football.

So if this is a trap.............this has to be the biggest Vegas heist of all time.

coachr1

it just looks fishy to me that missouri wins by over 50 points last year and they are 3-0 and nevada is 0-2. the public is all over missouri and the line moved the other way. it is just now moving back the other way to where it started. When i first started betting football games i would be all over missouri but i am just wary of games when the line does this. so for tonight im just going small on nevada and enjoying the game. but best of luck to ya im not getting hurt or rich either way

First 12