Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 10-19-11 at 12:22 AM.

JMF2479
    JMF2479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwildlife View Post
    I am just stating facts, as I uncovered that you are a fraud, as your claims of being a player in the gambling world are all an illusion in your head, and to try to make yourself a player you took a pic of your homo friends actual bets.

Also, it becomes more evident that you are missing some marbles, and that you have a comprehension problem, as I have not posted any jokes, but what I have done is stay on track, showing you are a fraud.

Lastly, you cannot even stand behind your own statment.
    Dude, you obviously have nothing to back up anything what you say. except you had someone message you about me and got off the phone with a person. you keep going on and on. same shit different post.

time for bed. keep reciting same shit you had already said 100 times.

Urbanwildlife

It is now quite evident that you are not only missing some marbles, but you also have a reading comprehension program, as I have not told any joke. What I have done is stick to the facts, and showed that you are a fraud, who will go to any length to impress others here on this forum, hence, taking a pic of your homo friends bets, and stating they were yours.

It is also very apparent that you cannot even stand behind your own statements.
    Quote Originally Posted by JMF2479 View Post
    That is why I am not bothering reply anymore to you, and yes at times I am clueless. I also dress as a tranny so big deal. It is my life, not yours.

JMF2479

It is now quite evident that I am huge meat gazer.

It is also very apparent that you cannot even stand behind your own statements.
    I can do same shit, look at what you posted

Urbanwildlife

Again it shows you are mentally challenged Mr. Avon, so much so that you have to edit one of my quotes, insert your own words into it to make yourself feel good. You really do have the mentality of a child. We already know you have serious issues, and they become more apparent with your every posting.

It is also very apparent that you cannot even stand behind your own words. You cannot quit posting can you Mr. Avon sales-sissy?

That is why I am not bothering reply anymore to you, and yes at times I am clueless. I also dress as a tranny so big deal. It is my life, not yours.

JMF2479

Urban, I found your picture from high school year book. embarrassing....
    Attached Images  

JMF2479

Again it shows you are mentally challenged Mr. Avon, so much so that you have to edit one of my quotes, insert your own words into it to make yourself feel good. You really do have the mentality of a child. We already know you have serious issues, and they become more apparent with your every posting.

It is also very apparent that you cannot even stand behind your own words. You cannot quit posting can you Mr. Avon sales-sissy?
    Now don't be a hypocrite, You are doing the same exact thing you did to me. I am just following your lead, idiot. you think you are so smart. Later meat gazer.

Urbanwildlife

It is also very apparent that you cannot even stand behind your own words. You cannot quit posting can you Mr. Avon sales-sissy? Again your posting is that of a child with mental issues, as you are clueless, as all I have done is post facts and quote your own words.

Leave it to the homo to post a pic such as the one he posted. It has been a very long time since I have came across a guy as as this dude.

Last edited by Urbanwildlife; 10-19-11 at 12:39 AM.

First ... 3456