gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    I completely disagree with Prater being a good play. Silva wins that fight 99% of the time. Prater got outclassed, and even more so, lucky.
    OK, go tell everybody who had money on Silva that they had the right bet.

I won on Prater and I'm sure I had the right bet. Only reason Prater was right and Silva was wrong is because Prater was a huge dog and Silva was a huuuuge favorite... You're a fool for saying a -700 guy is the right side.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post

Boetsch got picked apart for 2 rounds and landed a shot on a guy who has not been KOed in his UFC career. (Anderson was a TKO stoppage)
    Prater was dumbfound luck. Your example of Prater could be the same if Cote vs Anderson, Anderson breaks his leg instead.
    Those are not my examples, those are nunya's irrelevant examples. Please read the conversation before adding to it.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    OK, go tell everybody who had money on Silva that they had the right bet.

I won on Prater and I'm sure I had the right bet. Only reason Prater was right and Silva was wrong is because Prater was a huge dog and Silva was a huuuuge favorite... You're a fool for saying a -700 guy is the right side.
    Id take a -700 guy who wins the fight 99% of the time. Prater showed no sign in the short time he wasnt rocked that he could beat Silva in any other way other than a lucky technicality.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Id take a -700 guy who wins the fight 99% of the time. Prater showed no sign in the short time he wasnt rocked that he could beat Silva in any other way other than a lucky technicality.
    you mean in the 3 seconds before silva swarmed him?

i would take the -700 guy a lot of the time too, but i would not call it the right bet lol-- unless it is jon jones or anderson silva.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm actually really glad someone said something, because I thought OP's little buddies were going to continue ignoring the elephant in the room.

Forget the winner of the fight, but look at the analysis he gave for his pick...

Best value on the card in my opinion.
    Was it the best value on the card? God no, far from it. The line even dropped to 135 before fight time.

This is the perfect opponent stylistically for Tavares.... a heavy handed, yet slower, and less sharper boxer.
    If Yang was a "perfect" stylistic matchup for Tavares and he was only able to eek out a controversial decision, then Tavares might not be as good as you thought.

He will be able to let his hands go and probably finish Yang by TKO with a beautiful flurry of strikes like he did against Baroni.
    Did this even come close to happening?

Yang has not impressed me. He may have the KO power to take out low-tier MW, but against a fighter with the caliber of standup that Tavares possesses, I just see no way he takes this.
    The "caliber of standup that Tavares possesses". Do you want me to laugh at you? You're a high school fanboy who never threw a punch in his life you don't even know how to evaluate it. Lol when fanboys use the word "standup".

Do you still see "no way" of Yang taking it?

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    I'm actually really glad someone said something, because I thought OP's little buddies were going to continue ignoring the elephant in the room.

Forget the winner of the fight, but look at the analysis he gave for his pick...

Was it the best value on the card? God no, far from it. The line even dropped to 135 before fight time.

If Yang was a "perfect" stylistic matchup for Tavares and he was only able to eek out a controversial decision, then Tavares might not be as good as you thought.

Did this even come close to happening?

The "caliber of standup that Tavares possesses". Do you want me to laugh at you? You're a high school fanboy who never threw a punch in his life you don't even know how to evaluate it. Lol when fanboys use the word "standup".

Do you still see "no way" of Yang taking it?
    Where do you see me boasting about the win. It was much closer a fight than I expected, but still a winner.

Go away troll

DeFactoCrippler

Where do you see me boasting about the win. It was much closer a fight than I expected, but still a winner.

Go away troll
    Just pointing out what your little buddies won't. Glad to see you agree with me though. Since you like that DEEP analysis (heh) I'll drop a little jewel for you. When you read between the lines of your original post you get this...

"I'm a teenage fanboy who watched the TUF show and got a hardon for Tavares. POUND BITCHES!"

Vitooch
    Dayman

What are you talking about?

Have you seen Yang fight? He's not very good.

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Let's not forget that Tavares was half blind for a good portion of this fight...I'm not saying he definitely would have won dominantly or anything but ya gotta take that into account.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    Let's not forget that Tavares was half blind for a good portion of this fight...I'm not saying he definitely would have won dominantly or anything but ya gotta take that into account.
    I'm just busting Vitoch's balls because he wanted to step to me like he was some kinda hero. If not, I would have just gone on ignoring his fanboy rantings.

But Haysoos, Vitooch is gonna be a man soon going away to his first year of College. American pie 2, lol. Having people stick up for him doesn't do him any favors, he needs to learn to stand on his own two feet.

Vitooch
    Dayman

I'm just busting Vitoch's balls because he wanted to step to me like he was some kinda hero. If not, I would have just gone on ignoring his fanboy rantings.

But Haysoos, Vitooch is gonna be a man soon going away to his first year of College. American pie 2, lol. Having people stick up for him doesn't do him any favors, he needs to learn to stand on his own two feet.
    lol. You're such a loser.

Vitooch
    Dayman

I'm a fanboy because I think a fighter that happened to be on TUF would win a fight?

DeFactoCrippler

lol. You're such a loser.
    Kid you spent the last three days having in depth MMA conversations ALL DAY LONG. Have fun in your first year at college, maybe you could actually get laid, lol.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Kid you spent the last three days having in depth MMA conversations ALL DAY LONG. Have fun in your first year at college, maybe you could actually get laid, lol.
    Why am I feeding a troll?

DeFactoCrippler

Why am I feeding a troll?
    Because in reality you would just be finding a reason to argue about MMA with Gabe. Because you are obviously not a loser or an MMA fanboy.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Because in reality you would just be finding a reason to argue about MMA with Gabe. Because you are obviously not a loser or an MMA fanboy.

fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Again, I repeat, nobody wants you here "defactocrippler". The only thing your crippling is society. No-one thinks your funny, and no one likes you. Your not even good at whatever it is your trying to do here because nothing you say is even witty or clever or humorous it's just annoying. And you haven't contributed one single piece of useful information to this forum at all. Anyone who thinks your funny would have to be a bigger loser than you are, and I don't think that's possible. Why do you enjoy getting embarrassed? It's such a strange concept to me lol. Just be happy that you are at least safe in some shack up in the hills where ever you are hiding behind your Mothers keyboard and PC because in the real world you wouldn't just be disrespected you would be assaulted. Maybe you got raped as a child or something and your jaded for life because of it. What ever it is, like someone mentioned earlier you clearly have mental issues and a chemical imbalance, and should get that checked out. It's concerning and disturbing dude.

fosho14

But yes vitooch we should really stop feeding this troll lol

Vitooch
    Dayman

I can just imagine him hitting the keys really angrily in response right now lol

fosho14

I can just imagine him hitting the keys really angrily in response right now lol
    haha, definitely. This is his life...visiting forums, causing unnecessary animosity and getting harshly disrespected by ppl after pathetically sad failed attempts at being funny.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by fosho14 View Post
    Again, I repeat, nobody wants you here "defactocrippler". The only thing your crippling is society. No-one thinks your funny, and no one likes you. Your not even good at whatever it is your trying to do here because nothing you say is even witty or clever or humorous it's just annoying. And you haven't contributed one single piece of useful information to this forum at all. Anyone who thinks your funny would have to be a bigger loser than you are, and I don't think that's possible. Why do you enjoy getting embarrassed? It's such a strange concept to me lol. Just be happy that you are at least safe in some shack up in the hills where ever you are hiding behind your Mothers keyboard and PC because in the real world you wouldn't just be disrespected you would be assaulted. Maybe you got raped as a child or something and your jaded for life because of it. What ever it is, like someone mentioned earlier you clearly have mental issues and a chemical imbalance, and should get that checked out. It's concerning and disturbing dude.
    Lol kid the only thing that is disturbing is how quickly you spazz out when I say anything, lol. Where did you run off too the other day when you were crying for my ban? Hiding under the bed? I take it your little convo with the mods didn't go as you planned?

fosho14

I haven't spoken to the mods, was hoping someone with administrative power would just look at your posts and shut down your account on general principal. Or better yet you'd realize that your unwanted here and take the initiative yourself to Fu*k off. See if you can contribute at least 1 thing that is helpful or positive to this board and maybe ppl will hate you less. Just something to think about crippler. If you can't do that than kindly eat a 12 gauge.

First 12