GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Nitrogen Account access - 2FA

This question applies to a lot of accounts, but my main concern is with Nitrogen. I have set up 2FA with google authenticator. This morning my icloud signed me out of every one of my accounts - for whatever reason upon signing back into my account all of the accounts I added to authenticator are gone. Obviously, this is concerning because I have no idea how to get them back on there and I am unable to access any of the accounts set up with 2FA. Has anybody on here experienced this or techy enough to know what I can do to get those accounts back on my authenticator? I've tried searching the web, and the only way that I could tell was by restoring my iphone to an icloud backup from a previous date. Only problem there is I do not have my iphone set to backup like that. Any other ideas?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Near the bottom of this Google Answers page it says you can try an account recovery

My account(s) disappeared from Google Authenticator

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Near the bottom of this Google Answers page it says you can try an account recovery

My account(s) disappeared from Google Authenticator
    Yeah I saw that - I don't really understand what to do though. Nitrogen ended up helping me recover my account, but I had a bunch of other accounts using 2FA with google authenticator.