tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rangers at Tigers

Tigers -165 (165 to win 100)
    Tigers -1.5 runs (+120) 100 to win 120

The rangers lost all 4 games at Boston. Yesterday, Gabbard started and pitched 2 innings (injury) and the red sox took advantage of a shakey bullpen. The ranger bullpen had to pitch 6 innings and the red sox, without ramirez in the lineup, defeated the rangers 8-3. Vincente Padilla will start for the rangers and has really good numbers against the tigers (3-0, 2.45 era). Padilla is 3-1 on the season and has won both away games. Padilla threw 112 pitches in his last game. If I was betting on the rangers, I would be concerned about his pitch count and the rangers bullpen. Verlander makes a living pitching against the rangers (3-1, 2.63 era). The oddsmakers made the Tigers a favorite (-165) even though Padilla has way better numbers this season and Verlander has very poor numbers. Oddsmakers know that the tigers are going to win this game and that is why they are favored -165. I am predicting that Padilla has a quality start (5 or 6 innings) but the ranger bullpen struggles and Verlander gets his 1st win. Good luck everyone.

mofome
    mofome's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl with the play tab

tab

7-1 tigers 6th inning, looking really good

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

At least someone is winning on this one. My picks today have been garbage up to this point.

Good job so far tab.

tab

Its over and I was right about fading out overperforming Vincente Padilla. 10-2 Tigers. I will be fading out some more pitchers on winning streaks.

tab

Fading pitchers like Padilla is finally paying off. I just could not do it in the first 2 weeks of the season. But now its going to be easier to fading pitchers on winning streaks.

Tigers -1.5 (Rogers)
    Its not good for the rangers as their bullpen is getting blasted on this road trip. No quality starts from starters and the bullpen is very suspect. The tiger bats have finally awakened.