Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Laker_crazy's ( MLB season Thread 2009-10) !!

Hello everyone,

Most of you know me by now by my NBA season thread,but to those who don't,My name is vik ( Laker_crazy) and i have been posting on the forum for a while now.After doing rather well in my NBA season thread which is now heading towards playoffs,i am also going to be posting for the MLB season this year as these two sports are my favourite and besides that i love capping.

i will only post plays i am very confident about and those will also be included in my spreadsheet.So lets set the ball rolling with the plays tonight.Will be coming up with them after a while.So stay tuned and hope you guys have a good time in here.

Points to note here

1) Healthy discussions are welcomed here,Arguements are not.

2) No negetivity in this thread.Tail me or fade me,the choice is yours,I am not imposing anything here so please refrain from all the negetive talk.

3) Please respect everyone around here.

Good luck guys,

Laker_crazy

" There is nothing known as a lock,It is just handicapping and good fortune put together" !

himeshforex
    himeshforex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best of luck bro...cant wait for ur picks....hope ipl is treating u nice !!

AzNDooM
    St.Louis blues WIN ML
    AzNDooM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3523

yep keep posting bud need to make $$$

fly fisher
    Update your status
    fly fisher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3610

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    Hello everyone,

Points to note here

1) Healthy discussions are welcomed here,Arguements are not.

2) No negetivity in this thread.Tail me or fade me,the choice is yours,I am not imposing anything here so please refrain from all the negetive talk.

3) Please respect everyone around here.

Good luck guys,

Laker_crazy

" There is nothing known as a lock,It is just handicapping and good fortune put together" !

Well said LC. Good luck and good fortune. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Laker_crazy

LAKER_CRAZY'S FIRST MLB PLAYS FOR TODAY ( 05/04/2010)

1) Philadelphia Phillies VS Washington Nationals ( Phillies - 1.5) : The Mlb season gets underway for the phillies by sending their ace debutant pitcher Roy Halladay against Lannan on the mound.I personally feel that washington is up against it already and it is going to be difficult for them to face halladay first up.Having spent 12 seasons with the Bluejays,the six time all star will be looking for a big season with the phillies with the start being today.I see the phillies winning this one easily behind a strong pitching performance by halladay and the offense will do just enough for them to cover the handicap.Mid stakes good luck. ( WON)

2) Arizona Diamondbacks Vs San Diego Padres ( Diamondbacks -1.5) : This is my second play for today and i am actually liking this a lot.Garland is a ok pitcher but i don't think he can match up to the standards of Dan Haren.This one should be a good game but eventually haren will get the better of garland and with a bit of offensive support from their end,the diamondbacks should be able to cover the handicap.Mid stakes,good luck. ( WON)

I may add a few more plays later so keep tracking.

Cheers,
    Laker_crazy

"There is nothing known as a lock,it is just good handicapping & good fortune put together" !!
    Last edited by Laker_crazy; 04-05-10 at 10:40 PM.

shoebox
    shoebox's Avatar Become A Pro!

on the season

axxL
    axxL's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL LC!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by shoebox View Post
    on the season
    Thanks bro & more of the same for you :-)

Laker_crazy

Got my 1st MLB win on my 1st play,feels good and the season should be like this for all of us.Good luck :-)

LC

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

nice job

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    nice job
    Thanks mate !

Laker_crazy

A great start for all of us today with my plays going 2-0,looking forward to keeping this streak going.

Cheers,

LC

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by AzNDooM View Post
    yep keep posting bud need to make $$$
    cheers mate,hope you did make some dollars today :-)

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by himeshforex View Post
    Best of luck bro...cant wait for ur picks....hope ipl is treating u nice !!
    Yep buddy,IPL is treating me nicely...and add to that a good start in MLB going 2-0 and it looks all the more promising ....cheers !!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by axxL View Post
    BOL LC!
    Same to u mate,hope you made some money ....!

bobspicks
    bobspicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

PHILLIES

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by bobspicks View Post
    PHILLIES
    Ya man,glad we cashed,good luck !

Laker_crazy

Hey guys,

After going 2-0 last night,i will be having a couple of plays for the night as there is NBA too so it will take me a while,so lets keep the streak rolling fellas ....Good luck !!

Laker_crazy

LAKER_CRAZY'S MLB PLAYS FOR TONIGHT ( 06/04/2010)

1) Baltimore Orioles Vs Tampa Bay Devil Rays ( Game totals Over 8.5) : The Rays are expected to be good this season what with five all stars in their team from 2009.Kevin Milwood is on the mound for the Orioles,who until last year was pitching rather well for the texas rangers.James Shields would be on the mound for the rays for the record third straight year.I see milwood struggling here frankly solely because having a pitching assignment on the opening day is not an easy job and milwood may find himself a little nervous pitching to the tampa bats who promise to be hot.I see the runs leaked from the orioles because of their defensive lapse also,from what i see the orioles got to rank amongst the worst defensive units,I say that the tampa bats will help this game get over the line.Mid stakes,good luck. ( Lost)

2) Colorado Rockies vs Milwaukee Brewers ( Game totals Over 8.5) : The rockies have been dominating the brewers since a while now and they would like that to extend this season as well,but they may have a problem in their first game as they send Greg Smith to the mound in a spot start for the injured Jeff Francis.Smith hasn't pitched in the majors since he went 7-16 with a 4.16 ERA as a rookie in Oakland's rotation in 2008. On the other end,Randy wolf will be making his debut for the brewers and will try to buck up a bullpen often hailed as one of the worst in the league.Again i would go on the over solely because i feel that smith will struggle and there would be just enough offense from both ends to help this over cash.Mid stakes good luck. ( WON)

These are my 2 plays on the totals tonight,may add a handicap later,Good luck guys.

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

"There is nothing known as a lock,it is just good handicapping& good fortune put together" !!
    Last edited by Laker_crazy; 04-07-10 at 06:29 AM.

Laker_crazy

Adding my 3rd play for tonight :

3) Milwaukee Brewers Vs Colarado Rockies ( Milwaukee Brewers Moneyline) : I like the brewers to get the better off smith in this one.Wolf will be better tonight and i would take the brewers money line to be safe here.Mid stakes,good luck !

( WON)
    Last edited by Laker_crazy; 04-07-10 at 06:30 AM.

Laker_crazy

Right guys,i am back to nba now,feel free to leave your views and/0r any questions.

Cheers,

LC

axxL

Was already on Brewers and the over Will probably play your 1st pick also but at 9 since the line moved. Hope you go 5-0 on the season tonight GL!

DetroitRob
    DetroitRob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

good luck tonight i am on all 3 of these

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by axxL View Post
    Was already on Brewers and the over Will probably play your 1st pick also but at 9 since the line moved. Hope you go 5-0 on the season tonight GL!
    Good luck to you too bro....i am late capping NBA tonight so will try and get a few plays there as well,stay tuned !

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitRob View Post
    good luck tonight i am on all 3 of these
    Good luck to you too !

Laker_crazy

Hey guys

We went 2-1 yesterday which is reasonable and it adds to my reasonable start to the season.Good luck tonight.

Cheers,
    Laker_crazy

MLB season Record ( 2009-10) : 4-1-0

shallowtanky
    shallowtanky's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck LC

axxL

To a positive night again!

Laker_crazy

LAKER_CRAZY'S EARLY PLAY FOR TODAY ( 07/04/2010)

1) San Francisco Giants Vs Houston Astros ( Game totals Over 7.5) : No time for a write up guys,one unit play,will have my writeups for later plays.Good luck.

( WON)

Cheers,
    LC
    Last edited by Laker_crazy; 04-07-10 at 04:26 PM.

Laker_crazy

Bases loaded with nobody out and a double play ball right after....now that sucks !!

Skyline
    Skyline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Hey bro, just saw your thread... Good luck for the season.

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    Hey bro, just saw your thread... Good luck for the season.
    Thanks bro....welcome aboard :-)

Laker_crazy

And we have a winner,the game goes over 7.5....cheers!

Laker_crazy

LAKER_CRAZY'S MLB PLAYS FOR TONIGHT ( 07/04/2010)

1) San Francisco Giants Vs Houston Astros ( Game totals Over 7.5) : No time for a write up guys,one unit play,will have my writeups for later plays.Good luck. ( WON)

2) Orioles Vs Tampa Bay Devil Rays ( Game totals Over 9) : This was the only play i have not hit in my mlb wins till now as yesterday the bats did struggle a tad and did not cross the line.However,i do not see that happening again tonight,not by a long shot.For me the orioles still remain a shitty defensive team and sooner or later it will be out in the open.Guthrie is taking the ball for the orioles and he has struggled in his five career starts against the rays at tropicana field going 0-3 with a 4.87 ERA.On the other hand The rays send Matt garza on the mound who has fared rather well against the Orioles.I feel that the rays offense will come to the party tonight and help this total go over the line.Mid stakes,good luck. ( Lost)

3) Orioles vs Tampa Bay Devil Rays ( Tampa Bay -1.5 Run line) : I see a lot of value in this one as garza will put in a better performance than guthrie and the tampa bay are going to score in clusters to break this one open.I say the rays win and cover the run line here.Mid stakes,good luck. ( Lost)

4) Philadelphia Phillies Vs Washington Nationals ( Phillies -1.5 Run line) :I don't think the nationals are going to have any answer for the phiilie bats for the second game in a row.After being pounded yesterday the national look upto Marquis to slow down an offensive burst from the phillies which according to me will be a hard job.The phillies will get to him early and go big in the lead to support Hamels who is 5-1 against the nationals with a 1.54 ERA.I like the value in this play and the phills will cover this.Mid stakes good luck. ( WON)

5) Chicago Cubs Vs Atlanta Braves ( Game totals Under 8.5) : Yet another play for tonight which has good value in it.The cubs will be looking to bounce back against the braves starter Jair Jurrjens, who went 14-10 last season while ranking third in the NL with a 2.60 ERA. The right-hander, who went 4-0 with a 0.97 ERA over his final five starts of 2009.The cubs will counter with Ryan Dempster who is 1-1 with a 2.30 ERA in two starts against the Braves.I don't see these many runs being scored here and would gladly take the under here.Mid stakes good luck.

( WON)

After a good start to today,i feel these plays are good enough to turn out a profitable night for us.Good luck to my tailers.

Laker_crazy
    MLB season Record ( 2009-10) : 5-1-0

"There is nothing known as a lock,it is just good handicapping & good fortune put together"

Last edited by Laker_crazy; 04-08-10 at 10:46 AM.
    Points Awarded:

optimus gave Laker_crazy 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Laker_crazy

Good luck on tonight's card guys !

12 Last