Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    4 UNIT PLAY

After a good offensive show by both teams yesterday, things will return back to normal as the line suggests here when two marquee pitchers take the mound for their respective teams. Darvish will be starting tonight for the rangers and he has been stellar over a period of his last 10 starts posting an ERA of Over 2 and over his last few outings he has been striking out batters as well. What makes things worse for blue jays that his record against them is pretty good as well and hitters have a problem facing him, so i do not see that changing much today. Darvish will be on the move and will have a strong outing.

On the other hand, the Jays will counter with Estrada has had a mixed month of may where he gave up a few runs but then worked out strongly around it and he is also coming up after an impressive pitching performance against the Orioles in which he allowed just 1 run. I have a feeling that he will also be on the money today and these two pitchers will take the game deep. Let's keep the streak rolling guys..I like the line here guys and i have played the Under. Good luck to all

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

My updated MLB Totals Record up until 27/05/2017 :

( 20-12-3) ( 23.50 Units + 4.50 Units = + 28.00 Units)

4 unit plays ( 17-11-3)
    5 unit plays ( 2-0-0)
    2 unit plays ( 1-0-0)
    Cash the winner fellas !!

Laker_crazy

My updated MLB Totals Record up until 28/05/2017 :

( 21-12-3) ( 28.00 units + 3.60 units = +31.60 Units)

4 unit plays ( 18-11-3)
    5 unit plays ( 2-0-0)
    2 unit plays ( 1-0-0)

Midoohadi
    Midoohadi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well done mate Got it at 7.5 because the line dropped like crazy!

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Midoohadi View Post
    Well done mate Got it at 7.5 because the line dropped like crazy!
    Thanks bro, glad you cashed as well, i had mentioned 7.5 was playable as well, i had capped it at 6, 6.5 but its a good thing that it did not eventually get there...cheers !!

Laker_crazy

My 2nd official play for tonight has been posted on the forum, good luck guys, signing off from this thread, record updated and specified alongside the second play as well...just FYI.. Cheers & Have a good one you all !!

First 12