The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yanks/Colorado lines

I just can't believe the lines and line movements of the Yanks/Colorado series. People STILL, I guess, just love to pound the Yankees.

Here's a question: if any other team had been visiting Colorado, with the exact same numbers as the Yankees, what would the lines have opened as, and where would they have moved?

Have you all made coin on this series?? I can understand, sort of, Game 1, since I guess you'd have to really dig deep to see that Fogg is capable of anything other than getting hit hard.

But in Game 2, I thought I'd better grab Colorado early at +140 or so, but the next day, it moved towards the Yanks!

And yesterday, I thought I'd better grab Colorado at +175 or so, but it seems like it's even crept a tick already towards the Yanks. I wonder where it will close.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Ganchrow the Second,

I bet Colorado every game. Got +160 late in Game 1, which was nice, got +147 last night, which I guess was ok, but foolishly grabbed +175 early today.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, I am happy to say I have made some very nice coin in this series (had the Rockies in the first two games)

Lets not forget about the "sweep factor either Mr.HG. That alone helps drive up the value factor due to all the average Joe's that don't see the Yankees getting swept by the Rockies.

This line shouldn't be more than maybe -120 range due to the superior talent level that NY has.

bigboydan

Julio just enter the game guys.

dtryanxpress
    dtryanxpress's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think I'm gonna be sick...

bigboydan

Thats a winner fellas

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

How Sweep It Is!

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Amazing. I liked this game the least out of all of them, I was prepared to lose it, but that would have been fine.

It's funny though, if the Yanks had been huge underdogs, we would all have bet them all 3 games, and would have lost them all.