jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Thanks Brad Ziegel for fuking my parley.

Zeinke get injuried and the game is over, no, they manage to stay in the game and have the lead for the 9th inning.
    Then they bring out the c*nt face Ziegel, and he manage to lose it single handling, Thanks!!

Last game in the parley, as usual, always the game with the lowest odds screws the parley.!!!

jontebond

Double, Single and Ball, all bases loaded, jesus christ this guy is useless!

jontebond

And then they score on another ball. Fuking christ.

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

He saved 40 In a row first blown save in2 years

iKushtyy
    iKushtyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1134

Against Philly, of all teams .. Cost me £1,050 off a £40 6fold too.. This Phillies team really getting on my , they have blown £3,400 for me now, what with the Giants choking the RL last Fri, and then the ML on Sat..

tpark77
    tpark77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 442

Same :/

Metatron
    Metatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Hi Guys,
    Just a piece of advice for those you bet bigger (more than 3 legs) parlays. If in fact you did have this game as your last leg and ALL of the other legs were already decided, live betting the inning would give you an excellent position to hedge out some of your winnings. And I'm talking about hitting the bet right after the bottom of the eighth or at any time when the score was 3-2. Odds for Philly to win would have been very high and you could have risked a small amount to recoup double or triple your original bet without losing much if the parlay held up (an Arizona win). If you put more than 3 teams in a parlay and game times are not all at the same time, PLAN ON HEDGING. In the long run it will make you much more money than letting the parlays ride. People who do this are a online book's nightmare. You can think of the parlay putting you into a "no lose situation" instead of an "all or nothing" situation (which a parlay usually is).

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

Quote Originally Posted by Metatron View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Just a piece of advice for those you bet bigger (more than 3 legs) parlays. If in fact you did have this game as your last leg and ALL of the other legs were already decided, live betting the inning would give you an excellent position to hedge out some of your winnings. And I'm talking about hitting the bet right after the bottom of the eighth or at any time when the score was 3-2. Odds for Philly to win would have been very high and you could have risked a small amount to recoup double or triple your original bet without losing much if the parlay held up (an Arizona win). If you put more than 3 teams in a parlay and game times are not all at the same time, PLAN ON HEDGING. In the long run it will make you much more money than letting the parlays ride. People who do this are a online book's nightmare. You can think of the parlay putting you into a "no lose situation" instead of an "all or nothing" situation (which a parlay usually is).
    I'm all for hedging a parlay and guaranteed profit but what book lets you live bet going into the 9th? I think they typically cut live betting off around the 7th.