KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Tastiest Parlay Ive seen in the bigs this year

Rays and Indians. First off Rays coming off a sweep get to face Randy Wolf????? Too good to be true. not only that you got Redsox coming off a sweep against thoer former manager and betting against Lackey kept me off the steeet in 2011 for godsake I k.ow hes better but hell always be a gas can to me. Wolf and Lackey prob got matxhing tats of has meters wayyy below the "e"

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

hmmmm zero feedback? was hopin to at least get one other perons angle on these games. btw look up "eat like ur last meal depends on it" from mlb last year, I crushed plenty a mlb two teamers last summer.

timc021
    timc021's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

masterson is experiencing dead arm

reesp18
    reesp18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1469

ya i really like TB today, alex cobb vs randy wolf is too good at -135, what i got it for last night. im not sure about playing it with cle though. I do have it as an open parlay though, looking at some options.. maybe the over in bos/cle or phi ml or sea ml. still gotta think about it some more

reesp18
    reesp18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1469

or maybe the nym/phi over, two average pitchers, wind blowing out, total at 8..maybe

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Gonna throw Tampa in a parlay...not sure with who. I never do well with the Indians. GL

BamaCBass
    BamaCBass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1841

Try asking ur question in an existing popular thread and see if u get more feedback. GL

sballen
    sballen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2274

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Rays and Indians. First off Rays coming off a sweep get to face Randy Wolf????? Too good to be true. not only that you got Redsox coming off a sweep against thoer former manager and betting against Lackey kept me off the steeet in 2011 for godsake I k.ow hes better but hell always be a gas can to me. Wolf and Lackey prob got matxhing tats of has meters wayyy below the "e"
    But how do you have any confidence in this play since u believe in fixing? Your rationale is fine and all but isn't that just what the match fixers want you to think? Can't have it both ways chumpy