flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

Atlanta -135

I lost some serious money on their series with Miami, but man do I want to slam this tonight for a good 2/3 units. Dont see them going 0-4, especially coming back home.

Thoughts and/or feedback?

Jimmy the Creep
    Jimmy the Creep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 321

Lost 4 unit with them on the last series. I laid off them last night but would love to pile on tonight.. They have to win at some point.

Down_Goes Bookie
    Down_Goes Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

ATL at -165 -175 is pretty rich for Saturday night's game. Vogelsong isn't a good pitcher, but he can be. 2 H in 7.0 IP vs. CLE in his last outing. Meanwhile SF has managed to hit Teheran at a .319 clip, though the sample size is small. No play for me on this one. Heh, there's not a single game on today's card that I like.

Bullywully
    Bullywully's Avatar Become A Pro!

SF giants is never to be underestimated, even when an average pitcher on the mount. Atlanta is a slump after the sweep in Miami, not playing great atm, pitching is a lot less stable, and they keep struggling with runs.. see this continue tonight.

Down_Goes Bookie
    Down_Goes Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Teheran is a stopper. I'd be surprised if the Braves lose. But I'm not going to lay -170. Can't trust Vogelsong either way.

Bullywully
    Bullywully's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Down_Goes Bookie View Post
    Teheran is a stopper. I'd be surprised if the Braves lose. But I'm not going to lay -170. Can't trust Vogelsong either way.
    I know what you mean, it's not worth to play the juice here. I figure it will be a low scoring game... and when that happens, anything can happen, even SF win in extra innings.