PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

BUDDY...you nailed it....they are just the better team....Dosent always=wins and $.................... but you gotta roll with it....

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    The giants offense has always been weak.The reds have a DANGEROUS batting lineup.The way the line is set tells me the reds win again tonight,BUT if you want some free money just sit back and lay the -170 juice on the reds +1.5 and collect some free cash tonight.This game will be a one run game either way you look at it...Reds +1.5 for a 10 star play of the day.Im playing a little on reds ML as well!
    nice 1 run game!

PaperTrail07

I expect the sweep.....MATT1216...I think he forgot to say what part of the ballpark the outs would be in too.....lol...not everything works out EXACTLY as described...LOL..like theres a fuckkn crystal ball to look into
    Last edited by PaperTrail07; 10-07-12 at 11:37 PM.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Ok i guess i have to explain something pal.You know how many members like you i have seen come and go since 4-17-07?

Im not proud of being a member that long,but what that shows is i actually take this sports shit for real and im not here today and gone tomorrow.I make LOTS of money every year on sports capping.I could care less if you believe it or not BUT my long time contribution to the forum shows im a true player and not just a come and gone member like 85-90% of the members who join.You must be too stupid to understand what i mean when i say ive been a long time member.You have to EARN respect on this forum and you seem to be the only one disrespecting me.Plenty of members on this forum would be clowning you if they saw you bashing me.Your just lucky they have not seen this thread.I HAVE EARNED MAD RESPECT ON THIS FORUM.You look like a complete idiot bashing and shit talking fellow cappers.You will be NOTHING on this forum if this keeps up.Just give it time and keep disrespecting people and watch where it gets you!!!!!!!!

Back to the topic of this thread,what do you have to say???????Another loser??????????Just like my dolphins +3.5 today ???and my 5 team parlay winner?????NOT ONE LOSS TODAY IN NFL.....so what the FIZZZZUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
    every blind squirl finds his nut, you do this again tommorow and ill eat my words 100%

PaperTrail07

LOL...agree and agree

theyknowthescore
    theyknowthescore's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by theyknowthescore View Post
    live bet ml reds right now ...i will be bold enough to tell you to empty your account on it live ml reds
    this is bold and the beautiful at its best...i hoped you listened

First 12