a.j. is back to his old yankees days

Frank-King
    Frank-King's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7167

I want to see a no-no

50cent
    50cent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

this guy is a true bum he has just got lucky......

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Pirates lead the league in just about everything offensively and Marquis going for the No No. I went from supriesed, worried, hopeful, and now im laughing.

Says the idiot that made a thread about how the Padres own the Pirates but is too stupid not to bet into it. From the wrong side of course.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

We got a NO HITTER THRU 6

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

ok im offically done betting with numbers im about to take the nba/nfl approach and cap 70% on whats probaly gonna happen and not what the numbers say...lets do the math hear we all no nova had to win eventually and cmon was cain really gonna lose AGAIN he hasnt won in a month he was due and on the flipside it took a bum name russell to blow a bum named t.woods best gm ever and burnetts playing like he's wearing pin stripes again and a even bigger bum named marquis is taking a dump on pit...smh F the numbers im going back to trusting my gut

50cent
    50cent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

pitt got a hit oh shit.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    ok im offically done betting with numbers im about to take the nba/nfl approach and cap 70% on whats probaly gonna happen and not what the numbers say...lets do the math hear we all no nova had to win eventually and cmon was cain really gonna lose AGAIN he hasnt won in a month he was due and on the flipside it took a bum name russell to blow a bum named t.woods best gm ever and burnetts playing like he's wearing pin stripes again and a even bigger bum named marquis is taking a dump on pit...smh F the numbers im going back to trusting my gut
    I went against the numbers and it completely fukked me two times with this series. The Padres OWN the Pirates. Thats just all there is to it. It doesnt have to make sense that's just the way it is. I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to stuff like this. I KNEW to stay away from this series. I fukking knew it! You think the Padres get the sweep? No way... No way the Padres sweep the Pirates...Thats for the birds. Win lose or draw im not chasing tomorrow.

Mantle7
    Death Stare

I did great with everything else though. This is the only bet I lost today. I've already hit a 3 way. Games i bet on are looking really good right now. Its just this series. I hate it.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Padres own the Pirates at PNC, this makes 11 in a row..............WHOA!

First 12