ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by politicin View Post
    2k to win 1k... think it's a great price considering it's in philly and it's cliff lee... no brainer
    what a dumb bet this is. lol 1.5 odds you think is a great price when the team can't hit a beach ball and lee got hit well last time he pitched. not to mention a team that doesnt have a closer and key guys in the bullpen are on ir.

and going against young is also very very dumb. he has proven to be a stud this year and showed he can toss a gem like he did last night.

glad i got my 2.8 odds and made $900 profit on a 5 unit lay down. Which, if you were a experienced capper, was well worth the risk and value.

dummy

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by politicin View Post
    I would say Lee pitched fine and their club didn't show up in numerous clutch spots.
    shut up. you obviously werent watching the same game.. the mets should have put up atleast a 5 spot on the 8 hits lee gave up.

your just making yourself look more and more like a dummy you are.

ridims

and young giving up 2 hits in 7 innings gave the phillies numerous clutch spots throughout the game. real smart post there wally. You are lucky philly even got into extras and had a chance.

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

hmmmm good play for whoever bet mets

First 12