Quote Originally Posted by energizer View Post
My account have been fixed and it's back to normal. Thank you SBR, Matt and Nitrogen in the handling of this situation.

"Hello 6XXXXX,I hope this ticket finds you well.First of all, let me apologize for the inconvenience that you have encountered towards this account restriction. Security is very important for Nitrogen Sports.Our Risk management team has finished the random security review to your account, and we have cleared your case and your account is in good standing now.A series of transfers have triggered the Fraud alter on your account, and we needed to confirm that there was no evidence of Fraud, which we concluded already.I also wanted to apologize for a confusion in regards to the perspective that some of the replies from our support agents, since they try to protect accounts and provide the best security as possible.Our agents tried to address the subject but were unable to tackle the situation as it presented itself. For that, we offer you our sincerest apologies. it is always our intent to provide the best and most acute service experience, in order to avoid this "back and forth" type deal you've had to suffer. Although your balance was never retained or void, you could always ask for your BTC. It is in view of this and as a token of our appreciation that we've awarded your account with 0.05 BTC Freebet. We hope you find this reward to your liking.Let us know if you have any concerns.Regards,Rocco"
But yet they were closing account and wanted to hear no more of the issue. Not cool