Another round of CL is upon us. Made out decently last time around, hoping to continue the trend. My picks:

Porto -0.5 and -1
Marseille

Porto are undefeated at home so far this season and that trend should continue tommorrow. Marseille have been a big surprise early on in the CL competition and they have played some very good soccer in the Champs League, yet they are terrible domestically being second last in the French League 1. They surprised Porto at home last round, but playing Porto at home is a much tougher proposition. I think Porto comes out strong and takes this by 2 goals.
PICK: Porto -0.5 and -1

FC Shalke
Chelsea pk and -0.5

Chelsea is finally coming together under Avram Grant and are playing some really great soccer with a crushing win over Man City 2 weeks ago and a nice win over Wigan on the weekend. This time around they travel to Germany, but that shouldn't pose any problems for a squad that is starting to resemble the Chelsea of old. Shalke have stumbled recently, losing to Bundesliga cellar dwellers Energie Cottbus on the weekend. Joe Cole will be back in the lineup for Chelsea here. Chelsea can practically secure a spot in the knockout stages with a win here, so they aren't going to play for a draw.
PICK: Chelsea pk and -0.5

Celtic -0.5
Benfica

Both teams need a win to stay in the hunt for a spot in the final 16, and Celtic will want revenge for their loss against Benfica. This game will be played in Celtic Park where they are very strong. Home field advantage has treated Celtic very well in the past and this will stay the same tomorrow. I like Celtic by a goal here at home.
PICK: Celtic -0.5

I may add more plays later..