Vikings Trade J.J. McCarthy to Giants for 2027 Fifth-Round Pick
What, Phillip Rivers wasn't available?
I don't understand why the Giants opened the season with just two quarterbacks.
Jaxson Dart is a concussion waiting to happen on any given Sunday, or, in this case, a season-ending injury.
I'm not thrilled with JJ McCarthy as a backup, but the Giants gave up a box of rocks to obtain him, so I guess he's better than nothing.
I have more confidence in Winston than JJ, who threw more picks than TDs last season.
Harbaugh will tweak the offense around Winston; he should be OK going forward, but the Giants will go only as far as the defense takes them.
Meanwhile, New York still needs to sign a third QB.
Too bad Tommy 'Cutlets' DeVito isn't around any longer.
What, Phillip Rivers wasn't available?
I don't understand why the Giants opened the season with just two quarterbacks.
Jaxson Dart is a concussion waiting to happen on any given Sunday, or, in this case, a season-ending injury.
I'm not thrilled with JJ McCarthy as a backup, but the Giants gave up a box of rocks to obtain him, so I guess he's better than nothing.
I have more confidence in Winston than JJ, who threw more picks than TDs last season.
Harbaugh will tweak the offense around Winston; he should be OK going forward, but the Giants will go only as far as the defense takes them.
Meanwhile, New York still needs to sign a third QB.
Too bad Tommy 'Cutlets' DeVito isn't around any longer.
