Service Plays
    Service Plays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5295

Big Johnny Rockets 58-7 in MLB

OMG OMG OMG

Johnny Rockets is on an incredible 58-7 streak.

He had Colorado +215 and Seattle +125 who won 10-0 last night.

I was on them. I won big, I won huge, I am a believer.

Who has his picks? Who will buy them? OMG we need them, we have to have them yesterday. Holy cow this guy is great, he is awesome.

Hurry someone, anyone, please please get big Johnny Rockets Megatron Game of the Universe tonight !!! Holy cow, holy bat man, holy crap, just holy, holy, holy mother of jesus please if we don't get this SBR may just shut down forever and ever amen.

I am going insane in anticipation of this play, it will change your life, my life and put books out of business after this colossal play crushes the universe.

Hurry save us all !!!!!!!!

jpearl
    jpearl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Quote Originally Posted by service plays View Post
    omg omg omg

johnny rockets is on an incredible 58-7 streak.

He had colorado +215 and seattle +125 who won 10-0 last night.

I was on them. I won big, i won huge, i am a believer.

Who has his picks? Who will buy them? Omg we need them, we have to have them yesterday. Holy cow this guy is great, he is awesome.

Hurry someone, anyone, please please get big johnny rockets megatron game of the universe tonight !!! Holy cow, holy bat man, holy crap, just holy, holy, holy mother of jesus please if we don't get this sbr may just shut down forever and ever amen.

I am going insane in anticipation of this play, it will change your life, my life and put books out of business after this colossal play crushes the universe.

hahahahaha

Service Plays

He rocked the universe again !!!!!!!!!!

St Louis in a shut out!

He's inhuman, a soothsayer, he is the real deal.

My goodness gracious who else do you need but Big Johnny Rockets

To the moon baby !!!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: caneisland

ChipBell
    ChipBell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Sounds like a Link, Lang, Jtooler wannabe.

Jinglymutai
    Jinglymutai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

This is fantastic! Do you have his season long numbers! I am very excited about this Johnny guy do you have a Website where I can buy his Picks! Jingly is impressed with Johnny Sacks from Sopranos!

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16370

Pick before the game maybe? Or did he go 1-4 and you just told us the winner?

Service Plays

Perhaps you guys have lost your minds. This was a satire in regards to the idiots posting in Game of the Year thread.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Want2Win

always-lose
    always-lose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2430

We can all win if itís after the game. Put something out before the game and letís see how this AMAZING , INHUMAN, SOOTHSAYER, REAL DEAL is because we canít believe if heís that good you wouldnít share for everyone to experience the thrill and excitement.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15036

Quote Originally Posted by Service Plays View Post
    OMG OMG OMG

Johnny Rockets is on an incredible 58-7 streak.

He had Colorado +215 and Seattle +125 who won 10-0 last night.

I was on them. I won big, I won huge, I am a believer.

Who has his picks? Who will buy them? OMG we need them, we have to have them yesterday. Holy cow this guy is great, he is awesome.

Hurry someone, anyone, please please get big Johnny Rockets Megatron Game of the Universe tonight !!! Holy cow, holy bat man, holy crap, just holy, holy, holy mother of jesus please if we don't get this SBR may just shut down forever and ever amen.

58-7 sucks compared to his record last year. He was108-7 last year.

Sign me up!