1. #1
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 30,754
    Betpoints: 303

    Stupid Ignorant BLM protesters get owned by the victim of the "victim"




  2. #2
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 30,754
    Betpoints: 303

    Some male BLM protester made several attempts to put his hands on this woman.



    They didn't like when she said

    "He had 6 hours to decide whether he lived or died, I only had 5 minutes"

    "You are celebrating the life of a man who tried to kill me and my children"

    "If he killed me, would you be here celebrating my life?"

    "You didn't care about this man for 3 years and now you care about him"

    Kudos to that woman for standing up to those fukking idiot terrorists.

  3. #3
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 75,439
    Betpoints: 5107

    Glad the Po shot and killed this thug. City is a little safer now.

  4. #4
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-27-12
    Posts: 3,038
    Betpoints: 839

    Gasoline prices dropping like a Led Zeppelin.
    No Republican story there.
    Climate change spiking in the entire world, London 104F, Australia burning, Lake Meade giving up it’s dead.
    No Republican story there.
    Stock Market rallying in all sectors.
    No Republican story there.

    Guess Kermit & JIBBBY gotta start a circle jerk somewhere. I mean, it just wouldn’t be right to STFU for one day in a row.

  5. #5
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 28,434

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Gasoline prices dropping like a Led Zeppelin.
    No Republican story there.
    Climate change spiking in the entire world, London 104F, Australia burning, Lake Meade giving up it’s dead.
    No Republican story there.
    Stock Market rallying in all sectors.
    No Republican story there.

    Guess Kermit & JIBBBY gotta start a circle jerk somewhere. I mean, it just wouldn’t be right to STFU for one day in a row.
    I do like Jibby and Kermit. I hate BLM so sick of them and great to see them put in their place by someone who was shot at by that pos he could have killed her or her kids. If anyone had the right to yell at them she did for what she went through.

    But yea pretty much everything you said i have been watching too. Lake Meade i actually years ago went on a river float was a beautiful place. We had lunch off the rafts near a waterfall was great. Ashame how it is looking now.

    Went to Australia too loved it there . Climate change is scaring me for the future. I am not saying it will happen in our lifetime . But i do see a difference in the seasons. Winters are getting warmer and Summers are getting cooler .

    And is it just me or all of a sudden are there a ton more mass shootings? Seems like every 2 or 3 days now. Oh and did you hear there was an explosion at the Hoover dam. I think one of the turbines exploded. Possibly not 100% sure from lack of water there.

  6. #6
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 30,754
    Betpoints: 303

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Gasoline prices dropping like a Led Zeppelin.
    No Republican story there.
    Climate change spiking in the entire world, London 104F, Australia burning, Lake Meade giving up it’s dead.
    No Republican story there.
    Stock Market rallying in all sectors.
    No Republican story there.

    Guess Kermit & JIBBBY gotta start a circle jerk somewhere. I mean, it just wouldn’t be right to STFU for one day in a row.
    Gas is still $2 a gallon too high ya ignorant coot.

    And it's about time these BLM assclowns get put in their place. That doesn't happen every day.

  7. #7
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 28,434

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Gas is still $2 a gallon too high ya ignorant coot.

    And it's about time these BLM assclowns get put in their place. That doesn't happen every day.
    I honestly think the majority out there cannot stand them. I would honestly get behind them if they were supporting innocent people . But they support all these criminals that the world to be honest is better off without. During the riots that one storeowner that was black got killed by the black rioters. Where was BLM for him ? They do not give a crap about the actual situation all they want to do is switch the blame from the actual criminal to the police for shooting him. That was what their excuse was for being there. And the one black guy that tried actually going after the woman that was shot at in the video now there is an actual pos to go after the victim. It's funny because it sounded like at first they were all telling her to shut up until she said who she actually was and all the cameras went on her. Then i guess they did not want to look bad in front of the cameras.

  8. #8
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 26,148
    Betpoints: 43339

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Gasoline prices dropping like a Led Zeppelin.
    No Republican story there.
    Climate change spiking in the entire world, London 104F, Australia burning, Lake Meade giving up it’s dead.
    No Republican story there.
    Stock Market rallying in all sectors.
    No Republican story there.

    Guess Kermit & JIBBBY gotta start a circle jerk somewhere. I mean, it just wouldn’t be right to STFU for one day in a row.
    I'm with you about the climate and scary how Lake Mead is almost dried up.

    For you to hang your hat on gas prices dropping or the stock market rallying is laughable...folks are still taking it in the shorts on both counts...
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/26/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/22/2022


  9. #9
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 26,148
    Betpoints: 43339

    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    I honestly think the majority out there cannot stand them. I would honestly get behind them if they were supporting innocent people . But they support all these criminals that the world to be honest is better off without. During the riots that one storeowner that was black got killed by the black rioters. Where was BLM for him ? They do not give a crap about the actual situation all they want to do is switch the blame from the actual criminal to the police for shooting him. That was what their excuse was for being there. And the one black guy that tried actually going after the woman that was shot at in the video now there is an actual pos to go after the victim. It's funny because it sounded like at first they were all telling her to shut up until she said who she actually was and all the cameras went on her. Then i guess they did not want to look bad in front of the cameras.
    I remember that dude, none of them gave 2 shits about him.

    BLM didn't care about the black community either, they didn't give back to the poor and unfortunate. The pockets the higher ups got fat...
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/26/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/22/2022


  10. #10
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 75,439
    Betpoints: 5107

    Climate is a joke. We can purify water out of the ocean and ship it, create artificial weather also. We have the technology.

    I watch the science channel and they broke it down. No one is stepping up to make that happen. California and farming should use purified ocean water and it's just that simple. Need to build a large and expensive Osmosis filtering ocean water plant.

  11. #11
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 29,774
    Betpoints: 97

    "They are there to respect life, any life." Respect is a two way street. This guy had no respect for life when those bullets went through her apartment. Get off the skin color and please concentrate on the act. The soul of the man is much more important than the texture of the flesh.

  12. #12
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 75,439
    Betpoints: 5107

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    "They are there to respect life, any life." Respect is a two way street. This guy had no respect for life when those bullets went through her apartment. Get off the skin color and please concentrate on the act. The soul of the man is much more important than the texture of the flesh.
    That's true but Democrats/Liberals and the fake news media only dwells and reports on race, gender and color of skin. What are we suppose to think as we are constantly brain washed? White people suck now...

  13. #13
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 29,774
    Betpoints: 97

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That's true but Democrats/Liberals and the fake news media only dwells and reports on race, gender and color of skin. What are we suppose to think as we are constantly brain washed? White people suck now...
    The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace.
    Romans 8:6

  14. #14
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 28,434

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace.
    Romans 8:6
    There's more comin' every day
    And they just won't go away
    Now they're reproducing in the sewers

    Weird Al paragraph 7 of Slime Creatures from outer Space.

  15. #15
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 30,754
    Betpoints: 303

    Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    There's more comin' every day
    And they just won't go away
    Now they're reproducing in the sewers

    Weird Al paragraph 7 of Slime Creatures from outer Space.
    Nature trail to Hell is my favorite non-parody Weird Al song.

  16. #16
    captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-02-10
    Posts: 28,434

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Nature trail to Hell is my favorite non-parody Weird Al song.
    My favorite song of his is Yoda . Know that song by heart i would sing it whenever Lola came on the radio . And i loved UHF so many quotable lines in there. WHEEL...... OF .......FISH !!!!!!!

  17. #17
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 29,774
    Betpoints: 97


  18. #18
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 75,439
    Betpoints: 5107

    ^^ LOL.... So true. Black thugs love to either run and or resist from Cops. I think it's imprinted in their DNA.

    All they have to do is simply comply and they will never get shot by the Po and die.

Top