1. #1

  2. #2
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 7,172
    Betpoints: 3160

    And then they wonder why they always get searched in the white neighborhoods.
    Points Awarded:

    hehfest gave BrickJames 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  3. #3
    hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 3,943
    Betpoints: 135

    What MOD changed my thread title?

  4. #4
    shari91
    forum@sportsbookreview.com
    shari91's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 32,340
    Betpoints: 3156

    Me.

    This isn't Skid Row. Take that nonsense somewhere else.

  5. #5
    Vyasports
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 1,712

    What was the original title?

  6. #6
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 47,695
    Betpoints: 1940

    Do you ever try Google before saying the media is hiding stories from us?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  7. #7
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 25,678
    Betpoints: 4246

    Optional, the right wing conservatives are being silenced and canceled daily. They can’t get any air time from the left-wing democratic media. If you don’t believe me just turn on the TV and listen to the Republicans scream and yell daily about how they are being censored. It’s pretty well everywhere on TV and all over the Internet but, don’t try to tell them that.

  8. #8
    Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-11
    Posts: 25,678
    Betpoints: 4246

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Me.

    This isn't Skid Row. Take that nonsense somewhere else.
    Way to make a stand

  9. #9
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 47,695
    Betpoints: 1940

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Optional, the right wing conservatives are being silenced and canceled daily. They can’t get any air time from the left-wing democratic media. If you don’t believe me just turn on the TV and listen to the Republicans scream and yell daily about how they are being censored. It’s pretty well everywhere on TV and all over the Internet but, don’t try to tell them that.
    His own link even says it was not a mass shooting and started after an argument between the white guy and three black guys.

    ie: a normal stupid fight. Not someone travelling to a "white area" trying to start a race war. That's more like the OPs wishful hope.


    Do you think he reads his links and then lies on purpose? Or just sees a headline and makes up the rest from there?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  10. #10
    Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-15-17
    Posts: 1,666
    Betpoints: 18

    What we know is that interracial violence is very disproportionately black on white and the focus will always be on the white on black
    And they will always sensationalize headlines to focus on race then and hide it when it is the opposite

  11. #11
    pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-19
    Posts: 5,706
    Betpoints: 2320

    I avoid clicking on heh's links so I won't end up on the no-fly list.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  12. #12
    pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-09
    Posts: 10,202
    Betpoints: 246

    Lol heh is such a dope. Typical uneducated white trash who feels left behind in 2021 America. No chance he even read the article beyond the headline

  13. #13
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 7,172
    Betpoints: 3160

    Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Lol heh is such a dope. Typical uneducated white trash who feels left behind in 2021 America. No chance he even read the article beyond the headline
    Hehfest is actually very knowledgeable.

    Funny how you liberals assume anyone who doesn't fall in line with your radical left-wing thinking is white trash and uneducated.
    Points Awarded:

    hehfest gave BrickJames 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CWD

  14. #14
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 7,172
    Betpoints: 3160

    Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Lol heh is such a dope. Typical uneducated white trash who feels left behind in 2021 America. No chance he even read the article beyond the headline
    Also I don't know how many black people you actually know in real life, but they are the most racist homophobic people you will ever meet.

    Sorry that statement doesn't fall in line with your lefty propaganda. Just the way it is in 2021

  15. #15
    hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 3,943
    Betpoints: 135

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Me.

    This isn't Skid Row. Take that nonsense somewhere else.

    That's weak. Are you a femi-Stasi? The title had zero vulgar language, no sexual language, nothing. Aren't you taking this PC stuff too far.
    What if my title was:
    White Sub-Animal Goes on Shooting Spree!

    Would you keep that one up? Is it just because it said "black sub-animal?"

  16. #16
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 3,594
    Betpoints: 9563

    I think the point is this story made zero national headlines. If the shooter was a white guy that shot up black people in a black neighborhood there would be 24/7 news coverage about how rascist our country is. They are still talking about the black guy that was killed jogging by some white guys and that was almost a year ago. The fake news media NBC CBS CNN etc. will only report murders that were committed by white people or the police. The media is the main cause of this rascist bullshit. The United States is one of the least rascist countries on earth but the fake news shoves this bullshit in our faces everyday.

  17. #17
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 7,172
    Betpoints: 3160

    Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    I think the point is this story made zero national headlines. If the shooter was a white guy that shot up black people in a black neighborhood there would be 24/7 news coverage about how rascist our country is. They are still talking about the black guy that was killed jogging by some white guys and that was almost a year ago. The fake news media NBC CBS CNN etc. will only report murders that were committed by white people or the police. The media is the main cause of this rascist bullshit. The United States is one of the least rascist countries on earth but the fake news shoves this bullshit in our faces everyday.
    Also they never report the race of the perpetrator if they are black, if the perpetrator is white the first thing they say is white male. If the guy is black they just say a man.

    It's getting ridiculous. Even when it comes to voting on policies they always give the race of everyone who voted against the policy that was perceived to help black people.

  18. #18
    hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 3,943
    Betpoints: 135

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    I avoid clicking on heh's links so I won't end up on the no-fly list.

  19. #19
    hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 3,943
    Betpoints: 135

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    His own link even says it was not a mass shooting and started after an argument between the white guy and three black guys.

    ie: a normal stupid fight. Not someone travelling to a "white area" trying to start a race war. That's more like the OPs wishful hope.


    Do you think he reads his links and then lies on purpose? Or just sees a headline and makes up the rest from there?

    So this guy just felt like showing up in a white suburb bowling alley with a gun because he got sick of blacks in the urban areas while doing all his bowling? What are the odds this thug has ever bowled in his life?

    Oh wait...........I know......he was going there to join a league.

    Last edited by hehfest; 02-24-21 at 12:30 AM.

  20. #20
    hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 3,943
    Betpoints: 135

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    That's weak. Are you a femi-Stasi? The title had zero vulgar language, no sexual language, nothing. Aren't you taking this PC stuff too far.
    What if my title was:
    White Sub-Animal Goes on Shooting Spree!

    Would you keep that one up? Is it just because it said "black sub-animal?"

    Or hey Shari.....this might be a better fit for you if you can get to the States. You know, that stuff Snowden told us about.......

    Cheka
    The All-Russian Extraordinary Commission, abbreviated VChK, and commonly known as Cheka, was the first of a succession of Soviet secret-police organizations. Established on December 5 1917 by the Sovnarkom, it came under the leadership of Felix Dzerzhinsky, a Polish aristocrat-turned-communist. By late 1918 hundreds of Cheka committees had sprung up in the RSFSR at the oblast, guberniya, raion, uyezd, and volost levels.

  21. #21
    shari91
    forum@sportsbookreview.com
    shari91's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 02-23-10
    Posts: 32,340
    Betpoints: 3156

    Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Or hey Shari.....this might be a better fit for you if you can get to the States. You know, that stuff Snowden told us about.......

    Cheka
    The All-Russian Extraordinary Commission, abbreviated VChK, and commonly known as Cheka, was the first of a succession of Soviet secret-police organizations. Established on December 5 1917 by the Sovnarkom, it came under the leadership of Felix Dzerzhinsky, a Polish aristocrat-turned-communist. By late 1918 hundreds of Cheka committees had sprung up in the RSFSR at the oblast, guberniya, raion, uyezd, and volost levels.
    Oh hey -

    After a year having some of the harshest lockdowns in the world, I'm out enjoying life because our government actually did shit properly. Unlike in that joint you live in. No time to read your rubbish.

    Stop being a racist pig or piss off elsewhere before you're permanently banned. Because I'm telling you right now you will be very soon if this doesn't stop.

    Forgot this thread even existed until this childish shit.

  22. #22
    hehfest
    hehfest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-08
    Posts: 3,943
    Betpoints: 135

    Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Oh hey -

    After a year having some of the harshest lockdowns in the world, I'm out enjoying life because our government actually did shit properly. Unlike in that joint you live in. No time to read your rubbish.

    Stop being a racist pig or piss off elsewhere before you're permanently banned. Because I'm telling you right now you will be very soon if this doesn't stop.

    Forgot this thread even existed until this childish shit.

    Ban me for what? Challenging you? If I look back through my comments and your comments it appears to me you are the one being childish. So, you go ahead and ban me; show this forum how powerful you are.....

  23. #23
    edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-11
    Posts: 1,488
    Betpoints: 147

    Don't get to mad at Shari or Opti they are just doing their jobs. Also you can't make people feel they way you feel about things. I do feel that freedom loving Americans get a lot of unnecessary hate from people that have no idea what they are talking about or how much has been sacrificed by the people that they look down upon. Meanwhile their liberties get taken away from them where they live and they brag about it.

  24. #24
    pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-09
    Posts: 10,202
    Betpoints: 246

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Hehfest is actually very knowledgeable.

    Funny how you liberals assume anyone who doesn't fall in line with your radical left-wing thinking is white trash and uneducated.
    Very knowledgeable, lmao. So knowledgeable that he simply reads a headline and actually believes it. Where anywhere does it say the dude went there to shoot white people? The dude he shot was black! He shot the dude within minutes of arriving. Clearly they had a history.

    Againó Heh is typical racist white trash. And obviously not very bright if he actually believes what he posted.
    Last edited by pattymayo; 02-24-21 at 08:00 PM.

  25. #25
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 7,172
    Betpoints: 3160

    Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Very knowledgeable, lmao. So knowledgeable that he simply reads a headline and actually believes it. Where anywhere does it say the dude went there to shoot white people? The dude he shot was black! He shot the dude within minutes of arriving. Clearly they had a history.

    Againó Heh is typical racist white trash. And obviously not very bright if he actually believes what he posted.
    I'm not judging his knowledge on one post dipshit, I have been reading his posts for a year.

    Not speaking to his character. I'm saying he is knowledgeable.

    You on the other had are an idiot and that is obvious. Stevie Wonder can see that.

  26. #26
    pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-09
    Posts: 10,202
    Betpoints: 246

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    I'm not judging his knowledge on one post dipshit, I have been reading his posts for a year.

    Not speaking to his character. I'm saying he is knowledgeable.

    You on the other had are an idiot and that is obvious. Stevie Wonder can see that.
    Sorry, if you read anything about this story and deduced that a black guy went to a suburban bowling alley to shoot white people... you are not knowledgeable. You are racist, white trash, and stupid. I donít see how you arenít all of those things if THAT is what you took from this story. Enlighten me please?

  27. #27
    Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-25-11
    Posts: 4,319
    Betpoints: 1685

    Tough to take a guy with a Hitler avatar seriously no matter how knowledgeable he may be.

  28. #28
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 7,172
    Betpoints: 3160

    Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Sorry, if you read anything about this story and deduced that a black guy went to a suburban bowling alley to shoot white people... you are not knowledgeable. You are racist, white trash, and stupid. I donít see how you arenít all of those things if THAT is what you took from this story. Enlighten me please?
    Inner city black people shouldn't be riding around in the suburbs with guns to begin with, the fact that white people got injured proves his point regardless of what his motive was, he did drive from the inner city and he did shoot white people.

    If the races were reversed they would burn the city down.

    Sorry you got indoctrinated at your liberal brainwashing Academy when you were 20 years old but some of us can still think for ourselves
    Points Awarded:

    KnuckleHeadz gave BrickJames 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  29. #29
    pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-09
    Posts: 10,202
    Betpoints: 246

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Inner city black people shouldn't be riding around in the suburbs with guns to begin with, the fact that white people got injured proves his point regardless of what his motive was, he did drive from the inner city and he did shoot white people.

    If the races were reversed they would burn the city down.

    Sorry you got indoctrinated at your liberal brainwashing Academy when you were 20 years old but some of us can still think for ourselves
    Show me anything that says white people were injured in this incident.

  30. #30
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 7,172
    Betpoints: 3160

    Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Show me anything that says white people were injured in this incident.
    Did you read the article? One guy died and 15 people were injured.

    It was a mass shooting.

  31. #31
    BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-05-11
    Posts: 7,172
    Betpoints: 3160

    The article specifically says that he shot into a crowd of people.

    Doesn't sound like he targeted just one person to me.

    Although that's how those black people shoot they just run away and point and shoot.

  32. #32
    Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-25-11
    Posts: 4,319
    Betpoints: 1685

    According to reports, he was holding the gun sideways and it may have affected his accuracy.
    Points Awarded:

    BrickJames gave Foxx 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  33. #33
    pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-09
    Posts: 10,202
    Betpoints: 246

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Did you read the article? One guy died and 15 people were injured.

    It was a mass shooting.
    Where does it say 15 people were injured?

  34. #34
    pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-19-09
    Posts: 10,202
    Betpoints: 246

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Did you read the article? One guy died and 15 people were injured.

    It was a mass shooting.
    Again. Show me anything that says a white person was injured.

  35. #35
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 6,512
    Betpoints: 7282

    So far I have seen 1 dead and 4 injured

    He opened fire into a family at a busy bowling alley, and the kill shot was when the guy was already down

    I haven't seen anything about the race of the people he shot, or why the dispute between the two groups started

12 Last
Top