aqaz69
    aqaz69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Rant of the day: Friggin Cold-Calling Touts!

So last night I get a call from a Las Vegas phone number. A lady is like, "Are you XXX? Well stay on the line for a prepaid call.."

Then some fat douche is like..Buddy, how u doing? It's the man here, I'm not asking for a 1000 bucks but I wanna make you some money!" He then proceeds to bs me about how his service "VIP sports" is the #1 documented service, etc... (I got the exact same call from someone touting for Joe Whiz before).

So I'm like, are you gonna give me a free pick or not? How the **** am I gonna pay some random guy money without testing his service out first?" Then he hangs up like the pussy ass bitch he is.

He calls me right back and is like "Don't be trying to rob people!!!!" Is this guy for real? I'm the one robbing him? Then he get's all confrontational and starts swearing, and we get into a 2 minute swearing match, and I'm like I'll report you for soliciting me, we have telemarketing laws here.. and he's like yeah well I'll report you for illegal gambling! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Then he calls me back again starts really getting vulgar and I'm like **** YOU I'LL FLY DOWN THERE AND KICK YOUR ******* ASS YOU SCAMMING SON OF A BITCH!!!

Can't wait till he calls back again.
    ~Aqaz69

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

llol. record it.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

wow that is quite a story.

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

lmao, record it, i love when those fakkers call me, occaisonally you will get one that will not hang up no matter how much you insult him

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

give me number

I will call him and make video if he answers

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4972

Please do JJ, that would be classic.

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Who did he say he was with i have had some clowns calling me too

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    give me number

I will call him and make video if he answers

jjgold

If the guy answers, he will not know what he is up against

give me the number

Dank_Fire

I got a tout # for you JJ he has been calling me for last few days

aqaz69

I'm going to get the number from my call display at home and post it here. 25 pts for whoever does the best/most creative thing with that number. JJ I would love that video!

Dank_Fire

Quote Originally Posted by aqaz69 View Post
    I'm going to get the number from my call display at home and post it here. 25 pts for whoever does the best/most creative thing with that number. JJ I would love that video!
    I'll match those 25 too and give em to the best video

jjgold

give me numbers

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Send me the number. Will send some gifts his way, which he'll have to pay for when they arrive at his house.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

So last night I get a call from a Las Vegas phone number. A lady is like, "Are you XXX? Well stay on the line for a prepaid call.." Then some fat douche is like..Buddy, how u doing? It's the man here, I'm not asking for a 1000 bucks but I wanna make you some money!" He then proceeds to bs me about how his service "VIP sports" is the #1 documented service, etc... (I got the exact same call from someone touting for Joe Whiz before). So I'm like, are you gonna give me a free pick or not? How the **** am I gonna pay some random guy money without testing his service out first?" Then he hangs up like the pussy ass bitch he is. He calls me right back and is like "Don't be trying to rob people!!!!" Is this guy for real? I'm the one robbing him? Then he get's all confrontational and starts swearing, and we get into a 2 minute swearing match, and I'm like I'll report you for soliciting me, we have telemarketing laws here.. and he's like yeah well I'll report you for illegal gambling! HAHAHAHAHAHAH Then he calls me back again starts really getting vulgar and I'm like **** YOU I'LL FLY DOWN THERE AND KICK YOUR ******* ASS YOU SCAMMING SON OF A BITCH!!! Can't wait till he calls back again. ~Aqaz69
    AHh hahahaha you tell him bro!!

JohnnyD4916
    JohnnyD4916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

hope to see a video soon

Dank_Fire

JJ this clown fuks with me...three four seven 982 0060. if u hurry you can get on his game of year lol

aqaz69

Sorry so late guys almost forgot about it!

The number is 1 702 248 9133 or 1 702 362 1691 (when he called me the first time he called with the first number, then called back with the second.)

Go crazy, especially you JJ!

brad89
    brad89's Avatar Become A Pro!

bump for jj

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

"Operator answers saying "you have a prepaid international call". Abrasive man comes on the line saying "how much money do you have on the game tonight?" very pushy keeps claiming knowledge of sports betting and claiming that bets are placed from my number and has voice analysis to prove it. "

"Got a call from an operator saying she was going to connect me to somebody who was trying to call me. A very abrasive man gets on the phone and begin yelling at me claiming I have a gambling problem. This couldn't be further from the truth.

Anyway...he was verbally abusive and as near as I could tell insane, so I hung up."

http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Number.aspx/7022489133

"Started off as an ordinary telemarketing call the first time, but then began swearing at me when I told them I wasn't interested. They have continued to call me since then. These guys are pathetic."

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-702-362-1691

This dude sounds too crazy for JJ.

brad89
    brad89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    This dude sounds too crazy for JJ.
    That sounds like a challenge!

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

wheres the vid ?