1. #1
    Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-04-05
    Posts: 7,798
    Betpoints: 7870

    Nick Barnett messages about his teammate Aaron Rodgers

    Nick Barnett- Well looks like people have something to say about where some people choose to do there rehab.. Try rehabing with 16 others then 53

    Nick Barnett- Doubt you get the full attention needed.. It's easy to speak about others when you are not in their position.. Talk about "union" ha

    Nick Barnett- Forget it... Anyways god bless

    Nick Barnett- Goodbye twitter... It was fun while it lasted.. But we need to focus on important things..

    Nick Barnett- Before I delete this page just wanted to say I was never trying to be a distration... I am packer have been one for 8 going on 9 years

    Nick Barnett- I love this team this city.. All I wanted to be is included as a teammate nothing more.. Looks like it has back fired on me.. I guess

    Nick Barnett- That was asking too much... Sorry if I offended anyone.. That was not my intention.. Never that

  2. #2
    Gilly86
    Gilly86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-22-10
    Posts: 229

    What a backhanded "apology"

  3. #3
    Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-01-10
    Posts: 16,034
    Betpoints: 25

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly86 View Post
    What a backhanded "apology"

    He's got a point...dude has paid the price through 8+ years with the organization. Green Bay claims to be a "community" organization...well they blew it. Those guys got hurt fighting for GB...goes to show when you're winning how you forget what got you there. Rodgers blew it as well as the "leader" of the team...he just learned his first lesson on leadership. He should take a lesson from Derek Jeter.

  4. #4
    slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-05
    Posts: 12,262
    Betpoints: 180

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Rodgers blew it as well as the "leader" of the team.
    I agree. I've heard worse, but Rodgers needs to take a course in image management this offseason. He comes off like a heel.

  5. #5
    Gilly86
    Gilly86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-22-10
    Posts: 229

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    He's got a point...dude has paid the price through 8+ years with the organization. Green Bay claims to be a "community" organization...well they blew it. Those guys got hurt fighting for GB...goes to show when you're winning how you forget what got you there. Rodgers blew it as well as the "leader" of the team...he just learned his first lesson on leadership. He should take a lesson from Derek Jeter.

    Or instead of going straight to twitter/the public Barnett could have just handled it by talking to the captains/coach. It was a pretty easy fix once they requested to fix it. Something that should have been no big deal at all turned into a big "distraction" because two players decided to jump the gun on something that could have been a non-issue.

  6. #6
    Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-10
    Posts: 1,218
    Betpoints: 4435

    At 6 million per, and his replacement thriving and locked for the next few years, Barnett has played his last game in GB.

    That's what all this nonsense is about, frustration. He sees the writing on the wall.

  7. #7
    Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-04-05
    Posts: 7,798
    Betpoints: 7870

    Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I agree. I've heard worse, but Rodgers needs to take a course in image management this offseason. He comes off like a heel.
    Rodgers is an ASSHOLE

  8. #8
    Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-10-10
    Posts: 1,218
    Betpoints: 4435

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Rodgers is an ASSHOLE
    Give me a break! Get a clue genius, dude has shown nothing but class since he's become a starter. All thru the Favre BS, guy never talked smack, took the high road and how'd it turn out? Thought so.. Keep hating loser!

  9. #9
    Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-04-05
    Posts: 7,798
    Betpoints: 7870

    **** him

  10. #10
    meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-10
    Posts: 4,223
    Betpoints: 4868

    Steve is right. The team picture will be Barnetts last appearance in a Packer uniform. This isn't the first outburst from Barnett. He's hardly a model citizen, can't play a full season and has been replaced by Bishop without missing a beat. Rodgers, as the leader of the team, just voiced how the veterans in the locker room feel about Barnett. Enjoy your pink slip, Nick.

  11. #11
    tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-10-10
    Posts: 621
    Betpoints: 54

    bye bye nicky

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Nick Barnett- Well looks like people have something to say about where some people choose to do there rehab.. Try rehabing with 16 others then 53

    Nick Barnett- Doubt you get the full attention needed.. It's easy to speak about others when you are not in their position.. Talk about "union" ha

    Nick Barnett- Forget it... Anyways god bless

    Nick Barnett- Goodbye twitter... It was fun while it lasted.. But we need to focus on important things..

    Nick Barnett- Before I delete this page just wanted to say I was never trying to be a distration... I am packer have been one for 8 going on 9 years

    Nick Barnett- I love this team this city.. All I wanted to be is included as a teammate nothing more.. Looks like it has back fired on me.. I guess

    Nick Barnett- That was asking too much... Sorry if I offended anyone.. That was not my intention.. Never that

  12. #12
    purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-07
    Posts: 4,843
    Betpoints: 78

    16 people plus the active roster trying to get treatment from 3 trainers? seriously this is a story?

  13. #13
    slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-05
    Posts: 12,262
    Betpoints: 180

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    Give me a break! Get a clue genius, dude has shown nothing but class since he's become a starter. All thru the Favre BS, guy never talked smack, took the high road and how'd it turn out? Thought so.. Keep hating loser!

    Apparently he forgot how to keep his mouth shut. All this hype is stroking his ego. He'll be humbled soon enough.

  14. #14
    killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-25-09
    Posts: 3,457

    At least Rodgers can stay out of the media and other girls pants

  15. #15
    slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-06-05
    Posts: 12,262
    Betpoints: 180

    Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    At least Rodgers can stay out of the media and other girls pants
    He's doing a lousy job of staying out of the media.

    Maybe he stays out of girls' pants because he's a f@g.

Top