Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

probably the greatest meltdown I have ever seen

I hate, despise, detest, and loath everything about them!

Just so nobody thinks this is a reactionary thread in the heat of the moment I have waited until now to post this. I realize it is just a game but short of Bin Laden, serial killers, and child molesters there is nothing on the face of the earth I hate worse than that football team from Pittsburgh (aptly named as it is indeed the pits). Let me point out how much I hate them:

I hate their stupid black and yellow colors,(no its not gold you color blind morons its baby crap yellow) their stupid star logo, stupid rags they wave, Whines Hard and that idiotic grin (I am considering getting a blowup of his face and putting it on a bullseye target and taking to a range and shooting out his face, teeth first) Polamaleu and his hideous hair, the rapist Worthlessberger, that stupid Kemeatou who flops on people after plays are over and usually gets away with it, their idiotic fans half of which would be lucky to have the IQ of a turnnip, and enough teeth to attach a bridge. The zebras who they have in their pocket, Medenhall who is the luckiest runner I ever saw as he probably shut his eyes and richocheted off his own player to get that final TD, and last but not least Bill Cowhead who I would pay a year's salary to be able to hit him in the mouth with a leaded boxing glove just one time.

Now with that being said, I can say one thing about that team I do not hate and that is their coach Mike Tomlin. He is the only classy thing about that organization and by God he seems out of place. He lacks the crass, arrogance, and stupidity all rolled into one that every one else associated with that cesspool of a team has in its inherent DNA. (edit, I feel the same way about Dick Lebeau, he seems out of place as well, much too classy).

I hate the Yankees almost as much, but they come in a distant second. The Patriots come in third but soley because of the primma donna Brady. Even so, if the Stealers end up facing Brady I will be pulling for him to annilate that bunch and if Rex Ryans Jets can do it, even better. If by some miracle or zebra cheating they make it to the big show, I will be pulling for whatever NFC team gets there to bury them. My entire being now is focused on those no good sobs getting beat, and only then will I be once again in possession of some sort of happiness.
    !!

http://talk.baltimoresun.com/showthread.php?t=2825 48

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

So...Jets moneyline?