Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Then how come damn near everyone now hospitalized or recent dying from it is unvaccinated. The evidence says you are simply wrong. You can hypothesize that you might grow an extra ear next year, but you really can't say it doesn't work. It obviously does.
    If vaccines worked why would we need masks, if masks worked why would we need vaccines. If you already got covid you have the antibodies already. Probably most everyone got covid by now that's why. The evidence shows nobody is right. The democrats will worship it though.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Get vaccinated or die

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

^^^Get vaccinated and maybe die anyways..

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    If vaccines worked why would we need masks, if masks worked why would we need vaccines. If you already got covid you have the antibodies already. Probably most everyone got covid by now that's why. The evidence shows nobody is right. The democrats will worship it though.
    I haven't worn a mask in weeks. Aside from very select places, vaccinated people don't need to wear masks. So wtf are you talking about.

I have not gotten covid, I'm confident in that. I had the test last year for the antibodies and I didn't have it. Nothing after that suggests I did and my reaction to the vaccine (none on the first, only on the second) suggests I didn't. I am glad now to have received the vaccine and now don't worry about getting it or transmitting it. Not even wearing mask in grocery stores, although many still are and I'm cool with it. Had a big party at my house last weekend, no worries. Never would have done that without the vaccines.

The vaccines work and the masks worked to the extent possible until the vaccine.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^^Get vaccinated and maybe die anyways..
    But not from covid.

And even if I don't die, I don't wanna get sick and lose my taste and smell. Eff that.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7357

But not from covid.

And even if I don't die, I don't wanna get sick and lose my taste and smell. Eff that.
    It's actually difficult to get covid-19. Close contact with an infectious individual for 15 minutes or so needed.

How many people had covid-19? % wise

Demonata

I haven't worn a mask in weeks. Aside from very select places, vaccinated people don't need to wear masks. So wtf are you talking about.

I have not gotten covid, I'm confident in that. I had the test last year for the antibodies and I didn't have it. Nothing after that suggests I did and my reaction to the vaccine (none on the first, only on the second) suggests I didn't. I am glad now to have received the vaccine and now don't worry about getting it or transmitting it. Not even wearing mask in grocery stores, although many still are and I'm cool with it. Had a big party at my house last weekend, no worries. Never would have done that without the vaccines.

The vaccines work and the masks worked to the extent possible until the vaccine.
    More lies by you. Even with a vaccine you have to wear mask on planes busses etc.

I don't need the vaccine since I'm in good health and got covid already. The Democrats love the vaccines and masks.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11570

More lies by you. Even with a vaccine you have to wear mask on planes busses etc.

I don't need the vaccine since I'm in good health and got covid already. The Democrats love the vaccines and masks.
    Democrats do love masks and continued shut downs. They love to control the people. Gov over reach runs through their veins.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    It's actually difficult to get covid-19. Close contact with an infectious individual for 15 minutes or so needed.

How many people had covid-19? % wise
    Says who? Not true. Penty of studies show it's in the air. If you are inside and not well ventilated you can get it from the across the room.

How many Americans? Probably 20-25%, at least. And that's despite all the extreme measures that slowed it down.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

As I said, very select places that are necessary for all, including unvaxxed and younger, to use and share close quarters. If everyone was vaccinated, that wouldn't be necessary either.

lakerboy

Says who? Not true. Penty of studies show it's in the air. If you are inside and not well ventilated you can get it from the across the room.

How many Americans? Probably 20-25%, at least. And that's despite all the extreme measures that slowed it down.
    CDC. It takes close contact for up to 15 minutes. It's not easy to get covid-19.

33 million is 20-25%?

I personally encourage people to get the vaccine. What makes me laugh is the people who have 2 shots and are still scared and wearing masks. They are the same like you guys who say that 1/100000 dieing from the vaccine is nothing to worry about. Well your chance of getting covid-19 after two shots is extremely rare.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

CDC. It takes close contact for up to 15 minutes. It's not easy to get covid-19.

33 million is 20-25%?

I personally encourage people to get the vaccine. What makes me laugh is the people who have 2 shots and are still scared and wearing masks. They are the same like you guys who say that 1/100000 dieing from the vaccine is nothing to worry about. Well your chance of getting covid-19 after two shots is extremely rare.
    1. Again, your 15 minutes thing is wrong. Sure, that's the easiest way. But if you are in an enclosed space tat is not well ventilated for an extended period and there is a covid+ person unmasked in the same space, yeah, you can get it that way, even from a distance.
    2. 33 million might be tested positive. Of course there were + not tested. Might be more than 20-25%.
    3. I have 2 shots and I'm not wearing masks unless required. Had a party at my house with 50+ nobody worse a mask. But if I have to, fine, not going to complain.

lakerboy

1. Again, your 15 minutes thing is wrong. Sure, that's the easiest way. But if you are in an enclosed space tat is not well ventilated for an extended period and there is a covid+ person unmasked in the same space, yeah, you can get it that way, even from a distance.
    2. 33 million might be tested positive. Of course there were + not tested. Might be more than 20-25%.
    3. I have 2 shots and I'm not wearing masks unless required. Had a party at my house with 50+ nobody worse a mask. But if I have to, fine, not going to complain.
    Point number 2.

Why is it that the official number bothers you guys? It's always" well we know there were more* response.

Well guess what there were plenty of false positives as well.

I will go with the official number. I went with the official number for the election as well even though I had my suspicion.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Point number 2.

Why is it that the official number bothers you guys? It's always" well we know there were more* response.

I will go with the official number. I went with the official number for the election as well even though I had my suspicion.
    Apples and benches, but whatever floats your boat.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Get vaccinated or die

Demonata

I won't get flu shot or vaccine and I will still live.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Point number 2.

OK, well if that's the number you are going with, then you have to accept the case fatality rate at 1.8%. 600k dead/33 million infections.

Juventuz
    Update your status
    Juventuz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

I'd (maybe) vaccinate if I'd be a 60+ year old. For people under 40, this shit is nothing. And for people under 30, flu is literally (literally) worse than covid. "B-b-but it's the 3rd cause of death after cancer and heart problems" yeah because when you were 87 years old and about to die any day & you did die + tested positive for covid, you were counted as a covid death. The CDC itself said it. But according to one study, around 50% of democrats and ~25% of republicans believe that if you get covid, you have a 50% chance of getting hospitalized.

If the media in the US would say that you need to wear buttplugs to protect yourself from covid, 30% of Americans would actually do it. Dumbfucks.

First 12