pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It's going down to the wire. This is like the Kentucky Derby where Trump got gate #1 and jumped early in the lead but Biden riding the #20 gate sat at the back of the herd waiting patiently for his chance and now we are almost at the finish line.

But Trump instead of concentrating at winning the photo finish is trying to cut off Biden and cause him to slow down and possibly have his horse disqualified.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    And thats a good thing

Its time to stop fighting and unite behind the current administration. He's gonna break 300 electoral votes AND win popular vote. He carried counties he lost last time. He picked up minority votes.

The Democrats HAVE to dig deep and put out a quality product in 2024... Someone like Ro Khanna

Just remember my fellow Dems, this settles the debate. It wasnt close
    it looks pretty darn close....

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    You're wrong.....it is close....and oh ya, small detail Trump lost!
    Broooooo

Biden is still ass

I get that you’re excited Trump might lose, but ffs at least admit Biden is booty cheeks as well

If you cant do that, then you’re no different

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Broooooo

Biden is still ass

I get that you’re excited Trump might lose, but ffs at least admit Biden is booty cheeks as well

If you cant do that, then you’re no different
    Mccracken correct here

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Well regardless of who is president, I'm happier than a pig in shit right now!!...Maryland voted yes on question 2 to legalize sports gambling!!...bout fukkin' time!......only question or concern right now is should I still continue to play with offshore books?......maybe Pinny will come back to the US market?!...I still have my old account over there.

First 123