1. #1751
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  2. #1752
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 952
    Betpoints: 103

    Fair enough

    Quote Originally Posted by burdman View Post
    Obama was just in Florida with a massive rally just for icing on the cake.

  3. #1753
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    trump in fukkin CALIFORNIA


    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  4. #1754
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    do you notice how happy these peaceful protests are compared to bidens/blm protests?


    everyone can join conservatives


    THANKS!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  5. #1755
    RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-21-05
    Posts: 31,026
    Betpoints: 12091

    Quote Originally Posted by burdman View Post
    Obama was just in Florida with a massive rally just for icing on the cake.

    if by some miracle trump wins, people are gonna wish he wouldn’t starting that night
    It was "massive" compared to Biden's corpse's 14. Looks like about 65?

  6. #1756
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    This is like the movie Troy


    Trump isnt a man OF THE PEOPLE.....but he is a man FOR THE PEOPLE


    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  7. #1757
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 77,760
    Betpoints: 5664

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    do you notice how happy these peaceful protests are compared to bidens/blm protests?


    everyone can join conservatives


    THANKS!
    its amazing actually. I have said it before, you can come to any Trump rally wearing a Biden hat and nobody will care but wear a MAGA hate to a liberal gathering and your life might be in danger.

    Quality of the people is clear.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RudyRuetigger

  8. #1758
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    its amazing actually. I have said it before, you can come to any Trump rally wearing a Biden hat and nobody will care but wear a MAGA hate to a liberal gathering and your life might be in danger.

    Quality of the people is clear.
    It is that simple to show who cares more about everyone

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  9. #1759
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 952
    Betpoints: 103

    Obama 559 million Twitter followers
    Trump 89 million twitter followers

    Obama could probably dwarf Trump crowds if he was not limiting the crowd size for Covid-19 reasons. Not that crowd size, boat parades, or yard signs mean anything. It is funny, Trump has a core group of maybe 200 people who follow him rally to rally around like the Grateful Dead.

  10. #1760
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    Lets be honest here, I WANT checks and balances...thats what the government is founded on

    But when democrats impeached trump, that all changed and it is very sad because its going to be a shit show in the future no matter who wins what for the foreseeable future
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  11. #1761
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 77,760
    Betpoints: 5664

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    It is that simple to show who cares more about everyone

    Trump people will disagree and gladly make their case. Give you a ride home afterwards if needed.

    The Left will attack you, shout you down, try to hurt you, definitely try to silence you, block traffic and destroy your property.

  12. #1762
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Obama 559 million Twitter followers
    Trump 89 million twitter followers

    Obama could probably dwarf Trump crowds if he was not limiting the crowd size for Covid-19 reasons. Not that crowd size, boat parades, or yard signs mean anything. It is funny, Trump has a core group of maybe 200 people who follow him rally to rally around like the Grateful Dead.
    how old are you son?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  13. #1763
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Trump people will disagree and gladly make their case. Give you a ride home afterwards if needed.

    The Left will attack you, shout you down, try to hurt you, definitely try to silence you, block traffic and destroy your property.
    and ruin your fukkin business

    many examples of this



    if you dont agree with them, they want you wiped out...


    REMIND YOU OF ANYONE ELSE from history?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  14. #1764
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 77,760
    Betpoints: 5664

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Obama 559 million Twitter followers
    Trump 89 million twitter followers

    Obama could probably dwarf Trump crowds if he was not limiting the crowd size for Covid-19 reasons. Not that crowd size, boat parades, or yard signs mean anything. It is funny, Trump has a core group of maybe 200 people who follow him rally to rally around like the Grateful Dead.

    OBAMA
    124.3MFollowers

    TRUMP
    87.3M Followers

  15. #1765
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I would like to know USA results

    I am sure they exist somewhere
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  16. #1766
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 952
    Betpoints: 103

    I stand corrected

  17. #1767
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 952
    Betpoints: 103

    I wish Twitter would get rid of fake account followers in all accounts


    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    I would like to know USA results

    I am sure they exist somewhere

  18. #1768
    CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-11
    Posts: 2,110

    Stock Market down
    No stimulus
    Co-Vid numbers up everywhere

    Trump doesn't have a chance in hell of winning this election. And I am no fan of Biden. But it's obvious to anyone who still has a functioning brain to see the writing on the wall. You can like Trump. That's fine. But to actually believe he is going to get re-elected at this point is straight insanity.

  19. #1769
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 952
    Betpoints: 103

    Biden Scratched his way back from a heathy overnight drop

    Betfair
    Biden -204
    Trump +200
    Last edited by Judge Crater; 10-27-20 at 01:22 PM.

  20. #1770
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 77,760
    Betpoints: 5664

    Quote Originally Posted by CMNoney View Post
    Stock Market down
    No stimulus
    Co-Vid numbers up everywhere

    Trump doesn't have a chance in hell of winning this election. And I am no fan of Biden. But it's obvious to anyone who still has a functioning brain to see the writing on the wall. You can like Trump. That's fine. But to actually believe he is going to get re-elected at this point is straight insanity.
    Stock market up in record numbers this year after the Chinese virus came out and it dropped. Its almost back to where it was in March
    Chinese virus affected the entire planet. Not Trump's fault. China lied and people died.
    Stimulus is loaded with tons of pork. Dems holding the people hostage.

    Spin that all ya want.

    Trump will win even bigger than 2016 if the dems don't cheat.

  21. #1771
    CMNoney
    CMNoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-07-11
    Posts: 2,110

    Trump's ego buried for him. It's absolutely pathetic and a huge indictment on him that he is going to lose to a candidate as awful as Joe Biden. But the facts are the facts. Trump literally has nothing left to run on at this point.

  22. #1772
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 952
    Betpoints: 103

    Biden is definitely a weak candidate. People just have Trump fatigue and welcome Biden's decency even though they realize he has lost a step.

  23. #1773
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Biden is definitely a weak candidate. People just have Trump fatigue and welcome Biden's decency even though they realize he has lost a step.
    you mean MEDIA FATIGUE
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  24. #1774
    vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-14-17
    Posts: 48,120
    Betpoints: 8252

    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Stock market up in record numbers this year after the Chinese virus came out and it dropped. Its almost back to where it was in March
    Chinese virus affected the entire planet. Not Trump's fault. China lied and people died.
    Stimulus is loaded with tons of pork. Dems holding the people hostage.

    Spin that all ya want.

    Trump will win even bigger than 2016 if the dems don't cheat.
    Lmao!! You’re not smart. Trump is gonna get the beating he deserves.

  25. #1775
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 952
    Betpoints: 103

    No, I mean Trump fatigue. He is not likable.
    The media has some blame too, there are not two sides to every story

    If politician A says its raining outside and politician B says its sunny outside, you don't have to have both on TV to argue. Just look out the window and tell people what is true.

    If someone is arguing censorship because they can't tell outright provable lies on social media, then do not give them any air to complain.

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    you mean MEDIA FATIGUE
    Last edited by Judge Crater; 10-27-20 at 01:36 PM.

  26. #1776
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    No, I mean Trump fatigue. He is not likable.
    The media has some blame too, there are not two sides to every story

    If politician A says its raining outside and politician B says its sunny outside, you don't have to have both on TV to argue. Just look out the window and tell people what is true.

    If someone is arguing censorship because they can't tell outright provable lies on social media, then do not give them any air to complain.
    i dont know your past name, but you are really a democrat here
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  27. #1777
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 6,704
    Betpoints: 7555

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Biden is definitely a weak candidate. People just have Trump fatigue and welcome Biden's decency even though they realize he has lost a step.
    The only reason people think Biden has any "decency" is because the media is an extension of the leftist democrat party

    If there was any true media in this country, everybody would realize Biden is just as sleazy as Trump

    They are all the same, except one side owns the media

  28. #1778
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 952
    Betpoints: 103

    Trumps sleazy list ( courtesy of Fox's The Simpsons

    Made it okay to shoot hibernating bears
    Put children in cages
    Called Mexicans rapists
    Imitated disabled reporter
    Looks lousy in a tennis outfit
    Can’t get wife to hold hand
    Called third world countries ****holes
    Called Tim Cook ‘Tim Apple’
    Said Jewish people who vote Democrat are disloyal
    Showed top secret documents at Mar-A-Lago restaurant
    Called white supremacists ‘fine people’
    Leaked classified information to Russian ambassador
    Asked the president of Ukraine to investigate the Bidens
    Called for China to investigate the Bidens
    Walked into the dressing room at Miss Teen USA pageant
    Pressed the Australian prime minister to help Barr investigate Mueller
    Talked about grabbing *****
    Lied about the size of his inauguration
    Refused to release tax returns
    Gutted the E.P.A.
    Confiscated and destroyed interpreter’s notes after meeting with Putin
    Tweeted classified photo of Iran missile site
    Called Baltimore a ‘disgusting, rat and rodent-infested mess’
    Described Meryl Streep as ‘over-rated’
    Leaked information to the press about the 2017 Manchester arena bombing
    Did not attend any White House correspondents’ dinner
    Said Megyn Kelly had ‘blood coming out of her whatever’
    Called Carly Fiorina ‘horseface’
    Ruined impeachment
    Brought Ivanka to the G7 summit
    Corrupted Congress
    Appointed and didn’t fire Betsy DeVos
    Put Jared in charge of Mideast
    Served McDonald’s to Clemson football team
    Destroyed democracy
    Lost Hong Kong
    Threatened Marie Yovanovitch
    Pulled the U.S. out of climate agreement
    Allowed bounties on soldiers
    Invaded Portland
    Withdrew from W.H.O.
    Bragged about knowing the date
    Commuted sentences
    Said to swallow bleach
    Person, woman, man, camera, TV
    Destroyed post office
    Paid $750 in taxes
    Wants third term
    Wanted to be on Mount Rushmore

  29. #1779
    RudyRuetigger
    unreal
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 58,663

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Trumps sleazy list ( courtesy of Fox's The Simpsons

    Made it okay to shoot hibernating bears
    Put children in cages
    Called Mexicans rapists
    Imitated disabled reporter
    Looks lousy in a tennis outfit
    Can’t get wife to hold hand
    Called third world countries ****holes
    Called Tim Cook ‘Tim Apple’
    Said Jewish people who vote Democrat are disloyal
    Showed top secret documents at Mar-A-Lago restaurant
    Called white supremacists ‘fine people’
    Leaked classified information to Russian ambassador
    Asked the president of Ukraine to investigate the Bidens
    Called for China to investigate the Bidens
    Walked into the dressing room at Miss Teen USA pageant
    Pressed the Australian prime minister to help Barr investigate Mueller
    Talked about grabbing *****
    Lied about the size of his inauguration
    Refused to release tax returns
    Gutted the E.P.A.
    Confiscated and destroyed interpreter’s notes after meeting with Putin
    Tweeted classified photo of Iran missile site
    Called Baltimore a ‘disgusting, rat and rodent-infested mess’
    Described Meryl Streep as ‘over-rated’
    Leaked information to the press about the 2017 Manchester arena bombing
    Did not attend any White House correspondents’ dinner
    Said Megyn Kelly had ‘blood coming out of her whatever’
    Called Carly Fiorina ‘horseface’
    Ruined impeachment
    Brought Ivanka to the G7 summit
    Corrupted Congress
    Appointed and didn’t fire Betsy DeVos
    Put Jared in charge of Mideast
    Served McDonald’s to Clemson football team
    Destroyed democracy
    Lost Hong Kong
    Threatened Marie Yovanovitch
    Pulled the U.S. out of climate agreement
    Allowed bounties on soldiers
    Invaded Portland
    Withdrew from W.H.O.
    Bragged about knowing the date
    Commuted sentences
    Said to swallow bleach
    Person, woman, man, camera, TV
    Destroyed post office
    Paid $750 in taxes
    Wants third term
    Wanted to be on Mount Rushmore
    what a fukkin dumb list


    get that from cnn.com or snopes.com?


    clown
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/15/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/05/2021


  30. #1780
    jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-12-11
    Posts: 19,833
    Betpoints: 156

    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I posted the early numbers. It’s a beating. It’s a massive beating!! I posted the early voting numbers. They are bigger than the polls!


    Keep posting those early numbers . I told you what’s gonna be his downfall in Pa.

    Here’s a report from that Trump favoring station CNN


    Pennsylvania voters tell CNN that they back President Donald Trump over Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden, with business owners saying that “they will not survive if fracking does not exist.” From a “CNN Newsroom” report by Vanessa Yurkevich on 10/26/2020.

  31. #1781
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 952
    Betpoints: 103

    From the Simpsons two weeks ago

  32. #1782
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 6,704
    Betpoints: 7555

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Trumps sleazy list ( courtesy of Fox's The Simpsons

    Made it okay to shoot hibernating bears
    Put children in cages
    Called Mexicans rapists
    Imitated disabled reporter
    Looks lousy in a tennis outfit
    Can’t get wife to hold hand
    Called third world countries ****holes
    Called Tim Cook ‘Tim Apple’
    Said Jewish people who vote Democrat are disloyal
    Showed top secret documents at Mar-A-Lago restaurant
    Called white supremacists ‘fine people’
    Leaked classified information to Russian ambassador
    Asked the president of Ukraine to investigate the Bidens
    Called for China to investigate the Bidens
    Walked into the dressing room at Miss Teen USA pageant
    Pressed the Australian prime minister to help Barr investigate Mueller
    Talked about grabbing *****
    Lied about the size of his inauguration
    Refused to release tax returns
    Gutted the E.P.A.
    Confiscated and destroyed interpreter’s notes after meeting with Putin
    Tweeted classified photo of Iran missile site
    Called Baltimore a ‘disgusting, rat and rodent-infested mess’
    Described Meryl Streep as ‘over-rated’
    Leaked information to the press about the 2017 Manchester arena bombing
    Did not attend any White House correspondents’ dinner
    Said Megyn Kelly had ‘blood coming out of her whatever’
    Called Carly Fiorina ‘horseface’
    Ruined impeachment
    Brought Ivanka to the G7 summit
    Corrupted Congress
    Appointed and didn’t fire Betsy DeVos
    Put Jared in charge of Mideast
    Served McDonald’s to Clemson football team
    Destroyed democracy
    Lost Hong Kong
    Threatened Marie Yovanovitch
    Pulled the U.S. out of climate agreement
    Allowed bounties on soldiers
    Invaded Portland
    Withdrew from W.H.O.
    Bragged about knowing the date
    Commuted sentences
    Said to swallow bleach
    Person, woman, man, camera, TV
    Destroyed post office
    Paid $750 in taxes
    Wants third term
    Wanted to be on Mount Rushmore
    LOL

    While I'm sure some of these things are true, the majority are proven lies or opinions

    People still repeat the proven lies as truth because of the media and the people themselves are ignorant

    Trump is a bad guy, but it doesn't mean people can make up stuff about him and then continue to repeat it when proven false

    It also doesn't mean because he is a bad guy that the other guy gets a free pass and cover ups

    The Simpson's are actually being sarcastic with most of these things, but I'm sure most liberals are too dumb to get it
    Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 10-27-20 at 01:58 PM.

  33. #1783
    Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-20
    Posts: 952
    Betpoints: 103

    Which do you think are not true

    "Ruined Impeachment "maybe
    "Corrupted Congress" subjective

    Last edited by Judge Crater; 10-27-20 at 02:00 PM.

  34. #1784
    burdman
    Here comes the Dark Winter america
    burdman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-13-20
    Posts: 115
    Betpoints: 179

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    yea, bro


    MASSIVE


    Fake picture. Thousands were there

  35. #1785
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 77,760
    Betpoints: 5664

    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Crater View Post
    Trumps sleazy list ( courtesy of Fox's The Simpsons

    Made it okay to shoot hibernating bears
    Put children in cages (Obama built them)
    Called Mexicans rapists (some are. Its true. According to a stunning Fusion investigation, 80 percent of women and girls crossing into the U.S. by way of Mexico are raped during their journey. That’s up from a previous estimate of 60 percent, according to an Amnesty International report. )
    Imitated disabled reporter
    Looks lousy in a tennis outfit
    Can’t get wife to hold hand
    Called third world countries ****holes - They are
    Called Tim Cook ‘Tim Apple’
    Said Jewish people who vote Democrat are disloyal
    Showed top secret documents at Mar-A-Lago restaurant
    Called white supremacists ‘fine people’
    Leaked classified information to Russian ambassador
    Asked the president of Ukraine to investigate the Bidens
    Called for China to investigate the Bidens
    Walked into the dressing room at Miss Teen USA pageant
    Pressed the Australian prime minister to help Barr investigate Mueller
    Talked about grabbing *****
    Lied about the size of his inauguration
    Refused to release tax returns
    Gutted the E.P.A.
    Confiscated and destroyed interpreter’s notes after meeting with Putin
    Tweeted classified photo of Iran missile site
    Called Baltimore a ‘disgusting, rat and rodent-infested mess’
    Described Meryl Streep as ‘over-rated’
    Leaked information to the press about the 2017 Manchester arena bombing
    Did not attend any White House correspondents’ dinner
    Said Megyn Kelly had ‘blood coming out of her whatever’
    Called Carly Fiorina ‘horseface’
    Ruined impeachment
    Brought Ivanka to the G7 summit
    Corrupted Congress
    Appointed and didn’t fire Betsy DeVos
    Put Jared in charge of Mideast
    Served McDonald’s to Clemson football team
    Destroyed democracy
    Lost Hong Kong
    Threatened Marie Yovanovitch
    Pulled the U.S. out of climate agreement
    Allowed bounties on soldiers
    Invaded Portland
    Withdrew from W.H.O.
    Bragged about knowing the date
    Commuted sentences (Not even close to how many Obama did)
    Said to swallow bleach
    Person, woman, man, camera, TV
    Destroyed post office
    Paid $750 in taxes
    Wants third term
    Wanted to be on Mount Rushmore

First ... 48495051525354 ... Last
Top